Shah Alam, Selangor

Dear Sir/Madam, First if all i will like to complaint about your services that you have rendered to me on Wednesday dated 4th of November .I bought a pair of blue sandals and on the following Sunday the sides of the sandals wore off.

Related: New Birkenstocks Falling Apart

I went to your shop on Sunday night to ask whether any replacement can be done as the staff told me there is a warranty for one year when I purchased the sandals. The other staff blankly told me nothing can be done and ask me whether I still have the shoe box which I think it's ridiculous!!! Who would keep shoe boxes when you will want to wear it everyday!!! Is this what you call a good service when you're selling a branded shoe/sandals???

You have tarnished the brand and disrespect customers. I am really disappointed, upset and disgusted with the way your staff handle your customers. I can buy another one or two and money is not a matter to me. Your staff even told me i could not get the sandals wet or walk in the sun!!!!

All I want is good service and respect from you and your staffs. I don't see any professionalism from any of you. Let me know how you can solve my problem as I have the receipt I purchased and the sandals I left with your staff yesterday.

Please contact me at 0163487973 and my name is Andy Chong.Looking forward a sincere reply from you and how you can solve my problem.

Review about: Birkenstock Sandals.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Birkenstock Sandals
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Warranty issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Birkenstock?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.