Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Feb 09, 2023

5%discount plus free delivery to new subscribers is advertised throughout the website but is never granted!

After subscribing you get couple marketing emails right away but you never receive the discount or free delivery. Theres no option to take advantage of this offer at check out.

Customer service replies quickly but when they get to know what youre on about the ignore any further correspondence..

no explanation, nothing.

Cheating like this is not the way to draw in new customers.

Update: They did not contact me in any way, no one returned any of my emails and I could not call them on the number provided on the website, it cut off without even ringing.

Got my fiancé to reg with his email and he got the discount code straight away in his inbox. Sadly the jigsaw puzzles I desired to buy were out of stock by that time.

Happy So yea, pretty useless website and rubbish experience.

Dont know how it happened to me but it doesnt matter. Bought elsewhere

User's recommendation: Ask for what’s offered and if they ignore you too, Stay away.

Preferred solution: Remove the false deceiving offer..

Birdkids UK Cons: Fake offer.

Location: 9 High Street, Southend-on-Sea, England SS1, United Kingdom

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Birdkids UK Reviews