Verified Reviewer

Update by user Sep 20, 2021

NO fevelopment

Update by user Sep 20, 2021

I purchased filter products that I could cut to exact measurement instead of jury-rigging another manufacture's filter to fit. The recommended fix was another manufacturer.

I attempted to contact them and see if they would say it would work, or I could return, and my monies would be refunded. NO RESPONSE!! I then install a manufacturer cut to fit and started the 2 units in hopes that the exact size filter would make all the difference and the Bionaire units would work. No such luck!

Product does not work any longer and Bionaire does not respond, I really wish I had chosen another product. I am out the purchase price and the cut to fit, so much for help for a senior citizen.

Original review posted by user Aug 20, 2021

I purchased two (2) air purifiers to help with home airborne product removal since I have COPD. I researched and Bionaire filters have no replacements.

Just clean, dry and reinstall. The equipment stopped working and after checking found filters could need to be cleaned. So I Cleaned, dried and reinstalled. Product does not work at all.

Bionaire recommended purchasing filters from other manufacturers and jury-rig them to work. I want to return them, retrieve my refund and purchase a reputable product. Since I still need 2 air purifiers.

Thank you for your help or advice.

Reinstall filter. Bionaire does not manufacture filteade by others

User's recommendation: Do not purchase they did not even last 90 days and no word from Bionaire.

Comments