Las Vegas, Nevada

I tell you Bing search engines are truly bias and unfair!!They let larger companies do things I never seen before!!

Like one they allow larger companies to use Wikipedia to help boost there page ranking and will allow larger companies to stick a Wikipedia at the top of the search engines page ranking and leave it their!! Second, they are now allowing this one company to even enlarge their title fonts so they will appear larger when a particular keyword is being used!! What is that about?? This is not fair to other websites who are trying to legally rank their websites in the search engines!!

Why do they allow this to happen? Why does everything has to be unfair these days?? If you type in the keywords (Las Vegas Arena) You will see exactly what I am talking about!! MGM-AEG is ruling the search engine ranking and are cheating to do so.

I even think they have someone that they are paying to keep them at the top and keep their wiki page in the second position because it never moves!! Check it out!!

This is truly wrong and unfair to everyone else who is trying to rank using those keywords!!Please make it stop!!

Review about: Bing Search Engine.

I didn't like: Bing, You are unfair and let larger companies do wrong.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bias and unfair!! / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bing?

Comments

Money talks...

bobs2015

Bing is really not a very good search engine, yes.If you do have to use it, make sure you are using Firefox with Adblock, Blur, UBlock, etc.

as they will track you with vigor.The best search engines are those that don't allow the nonsense Bing does, like Ixquick or DuckDuckgo.