Sacramento, California

Bought a pair of bulbs which they guaranteed not to "hyper flash" They did on my Infiniti and I asked to return them.You have to return them to Canada and they take forever to get there!

My bulbs were returned due to additional postage required per their return department. When I received my bulbs back there was no issue with the postage! The lights are not the brightness LED's as they claim either. For $100.00 they should be what they advertise but they are not!

Once I received the bulbs back I called the company and they said I was now past the days I could try and return them again!

This is a very dishonest company!If I bought them in the USA I should have been able to return them in the USA!

Review about: Weisslicht Spektrum Led Bulbs.

I didn't like: Being lied to, False advertisement on products.

1.8
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bimmian?

Comments

East Hampton, New York, United States #1266576

I had the same experience! Wish I would have found this site before ordering from these crooks! Beware people with this website!