Verified Reviewer

3.9

Visited Bills in Atlantic City Saturday. We can't go that often but when we do we order 6 containers of chili to go.

Well I cannot tell you what they did to that chili but it was disgusting. It was watery and loaded with chili powder not at all like the sweet tangy baroque tatse. If you changed you recipe go back to how you use to be.

I do believe because we bought 6 containers it was doctored to make 6 containers.

I requested the 6 containers 2 hours ahead so there would be plenty of time to get it. From preview buying the chili I was asked to tell them ahead of time so they can have it ready.

on top of the chili being SO disappointed they didn't have any melted cheese.

couldn't wait to eat it.

Bills Bar and Burger Pros: Use to be the best chili around.

Bills Bar and Burger Cons: Need better workers.

Location: 600 Huron Avenue, Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Instead of complaining here on a 3rd party complaint site, why didn't you just call the manager and explain the situation?

Bills Bar and Burger Reviews