Gilroy, California

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !!The owner Frank is a scheming lowlife POS that promises quality used original parts, takes your money, and sends you *** or reproductions for top dollar.

This photo is the actual box that my order arrived in.

Seriously, do you need to know any more !TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW, AND TELL THEM TO TELL EVERYONE THEY KNOW, TO STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Review about: Poor Parts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Billions And Trillions?

Comments

Hey Frank,

Does that baby wipe box look familiar ?Is it just a coincidence that you sent me *** in a baby wipe box ?

See people, this is the type of lowlife, unprofessional, human POS I'm dealing with here.

He promised to sell me decent used original moldings, took my $175, and sent me garbage reproductions that I could have bought brand new from OPGI for less.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED !

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY - FRANK IS A STONE COLD RIP-OFF.!!!

Gforce Performance Chip - GForce chip scam Gforce Performance Chip "I took the unit apart. Came in a small aluminum container. The 'chip' and the PC board it was on were a joke. Pure scam. The circuit is nonsense. Not..." Read more Monster Transmission Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Monster Transmission - Delivery Service Review Monster Transmission "Ive bought two transmissions from monster. The first experience 3 years ago was great. The second time was disappointing. First off the sales rep tried told me my 700r4 was..." Read more Rh Boats - Boat Repair Review RH Boats "This was not a satisfactory repair for me, and after some complaining the boat was taken back into the shop where the chine repairs where grinded down. During this time..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more Dhgate - Good Experience Dhgate "Few companies are synonymous with customer service, but DHgate is one of them. The DHgate store with 24/7 live chat is the example of excellent customer service, it serves as..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more