Billionaires Row Collective - Billionaires Row William Benson
Billionaires Row William Benson was the easiest website to order from.I look forward to ordering more as I live in an area with limited choices to shop from being a big man.
I had them shipped to my dad in Versailles and he will send in the next care package to me. So, I have seen them and I am very happy, just the same I'm already thinking to order more. The order was done in a timely fashionable manner.
Keep up the great work.
I know William Benson personally, he is a really nice guy.He assists in all phases of business expansion which includes marketing, finance and management.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Time delivery
- Quality product
- Fashionable products
- Good customer support
- Reasonable prices
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Product or service
- Billionaires Row William Benson Website
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I had posted a Louis Vuitton belt (brand new WITHOUT tags) on Tradesy. Immedietly, a woman was interested in the belt and i lowered the price for her so it'd..."
- "I bought a dress from this company and received it on Wednesday (11/5/14) as soon as I opened the package and held it up, I knew something was wrong. ..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Ordered a ugly Xmas sweater on December 14. By Christmas I emailed to try to cancel the order since it clearly wasn't going to arrive before Xmas and was told..."
- "My wife and I were traveling and attempted to use the tv.xfinity.com feature - unfortunately, after logging in, I kept getting error when trying to play recordings/tv/ondemand/anything - I called..."