Billionaires Row William Benson was the easiest website to order from.I look forward to ordering more as I live in an area with limited choices to shop from being a big man.

I had them shipped to my dad in Versailles and he will send in the next care package to me. So, I have seen them and I am very happy, just the same I'm already thinking to order more. The order was done in a timely fashionable manner.

Keep up the great work.

I know William Benson personally, he is a really nice guy.He assists in all phases of business expansion which includes marketing, finance and management.

Review about: Billionaires Row William Benson Website.

I liked: Time delivery, Quality product, Fashionable products, Good customer support, Reasonable prices.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Billionaires Row Collective?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - What a scam!!!!!! Modlily "I should have know better, but I didn't realize it was coming from china, my husband and I are renewing our vows on valentines day which is our anniversary. I..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Promgirl - Review about Bridesmaid Dress from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Review about Wedding Dress from San Leandro, California Rosewe "I bought what i thought to be a beautiful off white dress to get married in. As you can see from the photos i did not get the dress i..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more Party City - Awful customer service and cheap products Party City "Be careful when shopping at #PartyCity. They do not accept returns without a receipt or even offer store credit for unopened products. In addition, I purchased an overpriced jumbo ice..." Read more American Leak Detection - Shoddy Workmanship American Leak Detection "We had the main water line from the curb to the house replaced by American Leak Detection in 2015. We are in Wake Forest, NC. Two years later, we woke..." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more