Billionaires Row William Benson was the easiest website to order from.I look forward to ordering more as I live in an area with limited choices to shop from being a big man.

I had them shipped to my dad in Versailles and he will send in the next care package to me. So, I have seen them and I am very happy, just the same I'm already thinking to order more. The order was done in a timely fashionable manner.

Keep up the great work.

I know William Benson personally, he is a really nice guy.He assists in all phases of business expansion which includes marketing, finance and management.

Review about: Billionaires Row William Benson Website.

I liked: Time delivery, Quality product, Fashionable products, Good customer support, Reasonable prices.

4.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Billionaires Row Collective?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Dresslily - I asked to cancel my order and get a refund, they didn't listen Dresslily "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..." Read more Rosewe - Roswe is a SCAM Rosewe "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..." Read more Italian Style Clothing - Armani AG Milano jackets SCAM Italian Style Clothing "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..." Read more Dresslily - Terrible, deceptive company Dresslily "Last month I ordered two coats from DressLily. The one pictured here was advertised as a dark gray cashmere blend. The size conversion chart on their website told me their..." Read more Light In The Box - Item Never Arrived Light In The Box "Luckily, I only made a small purchase from this company: two LED bulbs to replace Halogens. The price was great, under $8 with free shipping. Unfortunately, after ordering, there was..." Read more Gbs Enterprises - Sofa had crack on the seat cover Gbs Enterprises "I bought the their warranty for my furniture and paid the money . I filed a claim it has been seven months that I am waiting for the part ,..." Read more g2a - Horrible scam website g2a "*First time using G2A *Purchase key for game *Key doesn't work *Contact seller and explain problem *Seller replies: "and?" *Support Team takes over the case *G2A closes case in seller's..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more