Gillette, Wyoming

It has been 11 years since I was there and bid on a big brown 16 year old gelding.Knew nothing about him, wasn't at all what I had gone to bid on, but something made me.

He is wonderful, gentle on the ground and when you are on him, he still steps out thinking he has a job to go to. I'm over 60 and just wanted a safe and gentle trail horse and except for being buddy sour, which is my fault, he has been perfect. I feel the people at BLS were honest, helpful and I have not been disappointed. The seller never misled me and I called him after the sale to ask what kind of bit I should use and he was very nice and helpful.

Thank you BLS, Brownie has made these last 11 years so happy.

Review about: Horse.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Billings Livestock Horse Sales?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Service Dog from Cornerstone Farms in MO Cornerstone Farms "Titus now Winston (Labradoodle) is 4 years old now still an amazing service dog and a great help to me. He is 104 lbs and helps me up when i..." Read more Cornerstone Farms - Would not buy from Cornerstone Again Cornerstone Farms " Bought a 11 week old Aussiedoodle from Cornerstone about 2 weeks ago and paid $850 for the puppy. Within less than a week of having it, I have..." Read more Cornerstone Farms - Review about Westiepoo Puppy from Sanford, North Carolina Cornerstone Farms "We got our puppy, Hope (westipoo) from Cornerstone. Hope came to us at 10 weeks old. She is absolutely amazing and the family was very nice to work with. They..." Read more Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes - Balto "Amoux" passed away! Vicky D does not care about her puppies!!! Enchanted Dreams Alaskan Malamutes "Balto passed away 16 days after his third birthday, on August 18, 2016 from complications from cervical spinal stenosis. I do not own any kennels, I am a school teacher..." Read more Blue Wave Car Wash - Ripped a piece of trim off from my truck Blue Wave Car Wash "Went through the car wash and when I got out of the car wash I notice a piece of trim had been ripped off .I did it just as the..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more