Billet Technology website seized for trademark infringement.
Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever !
This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in trademark and copyright violation with MOPAR and just got by and after being warned for years MOPAR finally took action. We know first hand that Billet Technology has been in violation and Heidi could care less as she drove her Mercedes and enjoyed all the money she made off Mopar's behalf.
I am in the process of getting the court records to post here as well.
As you will notice the page is exactly the same and the reason they seized the site is so no evidence or pictures can be removed showing the various infringements and hundreds of items that carry counterfeit logos and trademark infringement.
The owner of Billet Technology Heidi Tetzlaff is now playing it off as it's no dig deal because it's not federal, it's just some civil matter. Billet Technology has been the biggest infringer of FCA logos in the history of Trademark infringement and they are hoping to get off with a slap on the wrist and petty fines.
This has to be the most unethical bunch of people anywhere " TETZLAFF " is the name of the bunch that feel great and could care less how they are perceived by others.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Iknow i got mine today my rack doesn't even fit! i followed instructions verywell because i wanna make sure before i drive my car with that thing on my roof..."
- "Paid the money up front as requested. Got the engine 3 days past time promised. Engine in horrible shape pics show broken parts and plastic pieces in cylinder heads. SW..."
- "Purchased a DuraFlex Fiberglass Body Kit for 2003 Toyota Corolla on March 19, 2015. It was delivered on March 27, 2015. My initial inspection was that the box..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I place an order for a surplice. I spoke with Juan Navarrete, I send him an email about the surplice I wanted to order. He send me a vestment form..."
- "So, I started taking a log of the internet speeds with hotwire communications service in April of 2014. The average speed reading was 1.2 Mbs down. I pay like $40..."