Billet Technology website seized for trademark infringement.
Billet Technology has never been licensed by MOPAR ever !
This article points out the exact platform and profile that has been gone through since Billet technology has always been in trademark and copyright violation with MOPAR and just got by and after being warned for years MOPAR finally took action. We know first hand that Billet Technology has been in violation and Heidi could care less as she drove her Mercedes and enjoyed all the money she made off Mopar's behalf.
I am in the process of getting the court records to post here as well.
As you will notice the page is exactly the same and the reason they seized the site is so no evidence or pictures can be removed showing the various infringements and hundreds of items that carry counterfeit logos and trademark infringement.
The owner of Billet Technology Heidi Tetzlaff is now playing it off as it's no dig deal because it's not federal, it's just some civil matter. Billet Technology has been the biggest infringer of FCA logos in the history of Trademark infringement and they are hoping to get off with a slap on the wrist and petty fines.
This has to be the most unethical bunch of people anywhere " TETZLAFF " is the name of the bunch that feel great and could care less how they are perceived by others.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006. Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times. Ive even defended him right..."
- "I am so glad I read all the information you all gave me on these worthless chips. I was looking to buy one to help increase my gas mileage and..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."
- "Terminix are killers of pets like cats and dogs… The employees of that Company are unprofessional they don’t know nothing and they don’t care if there is any animal inside..."
- "Had excellent experience with Natuzzi pieces from 20 years ago so decided to get a new reclining couch from them. Looked great upon delivery but very shortly the padding..."
- "Purchased a pair of Tommy sunglasses for $99 and withing an hour the plastic frame snapped around the lens! I couldn't take them back as I was already at the..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."