London, London

I had 10 lessons with Violeta Patrascu.Her grasp of the English language leaves a lot to be desired ( she tells you to use your fingers when pressing the clutch).After 10 lessons ( took 3 months to do 10 lessons after frequent cancellations) she had officially only taught me how to turn left/right.

Related: Bill Plant Driving School - Nasty Texts Nasty Insrtuctor

I emailed to ask if this was normal practise of Bill Plant. After tweeting at them they finally got around to a reply. Peter Andrews sent me a really unhelpful and basically implied that I was lying. They only want your money -they don't care about teaching you how to drive.

They are massive waste of time, I would recommend anyone to use this school- especially since they are not even willing to look into the problem.

Review about: Driving Instructor.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bill Plant Driving School?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more ActualTests - Unlimited limited *** ActualTests "Dont buy them its rip off: Q: What does ActualTests Sell Anyway? A: We sell over 1000+ downloadable exam files in PDF format for you to quickly and easily read..." Read more Curriculum Associates - Is this a horror game? 5 Nights at I Ready's? Curriculum Associates "This is dirt cheap. The graphics are terrible, they shouldn't trying to act "cool". The thing adults don't understand is when they are making a online "learning" program, there's NO..." Read more Curriculum Associates I Ready Math Instruction Review Curriculum Associates "30 minutes each week of my life that I will never get back. The program is designed for the torture of students. MORONIC. ..." Read more Pizza Hut - Delivered pizza Pizza Hut "Ordered a lg handtoss pepperoni and mushroom pizza with extra sauce on line to get special. No spray or seasoning on crust. 11 minutes after I placed my order it..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Trugreen - I gave true green another shot at my lawn ... Trugreen "To see if they could help with my weeds and bugs. As always , they fail. You need to get on your hands and knees and pull the weeds out..." Read more