got this pull starter, pulled three times broke, with motor warmed upped another broke, the last one pulled five times broke, keep in mind the spark plug was out, still broke,,yes all three broke, these from bikeberry are ***..do your self a big favor, get one from someone else.

look at others you will see better made ones. PLAN ole JUNK ..

got this pull starter, pulled three times broke, with motor warmed upped another broke, the last one pulled five times broke, keep in mind the spark plug was out, still broke,,yes all three broke, these from bikeberry are ***.. do your self a big favor, get one from someone else.

look at others you will see better made ones.PLAN ole JUNK

Review about: Spark Plug.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with BikeBerry?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Review about 2014 Harley Davidson Sportster from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Harley Davidson "I bought my first bike at Fort Thunder HD of Moore,OK (2014 Sportster 72 w/ 2 miles on it) and 5 days later I still haven't ridden it!! On the..." Read more Ac Electrical Services - Theft Of Services by owner acelectricalservicesllc.com Ac Electrical Services "The Owner Anthony acelectricalservicesllc.com a business man had us detail a supposedly 24" Foot Larson it was a 26" Boat heavily water damaged and on Blocks--It was supposed to be..." Read more Harley Davidson - Review about 2013 Harley-Davidson Trike Tri Glide Ultra Classic Motorcycle from Mchenry, Illinois Harley Davidson "After the second year of owning the trike the air in the rear shocks kept loosing air. So the third year i took the bike apart because I wanted to..." Read more Buyer Beware Bellmore Harley Davidson Bellmore New York Harley Davidson "Bellmore Ripoff Harley I would like to tell you a true story,this is how things happen, usually not on purpose, they are mostly by accident. The beginning So you all..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more Best Buy - Fraud company Best Buy "I ordered 1 iphone 7 plus 128 gb. Shop kepper by mistake shipped 3 iphone and 1 samsung 64gb 7edge .now he forced me to pay for all of them.I..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more