Highland Township, Michigan
1.7K views 1 comment
100% full Not resolved

When I ordered my tickets I specifically ordered Floor table section.when my tickets arrive in the mail they are floor section standing room.

When I log back into Bigstub my order is now changed to Floor GA. Luckily I printed and kept my receipt. Of course Bigstub says there is nothing they can do and to contact the seller. I tried calling the seller no answer, no message, no voice mail , just rings 3 times then nothing.

I think I will just call my CC company and dispute the charges. They wont get a penny out of me unless they take me to court and a judge orders me to pay.

Avoid these scammers at all costs.I will be filing a report with the BBB about this too.

Review about: Event Tickets.

Review #642024 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I have been deliberatley deceived, and scammed / $148
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Bigstub?

Comments

these people need to be named and shamed this has recently happened to my parents and i now have made an official complaint to watchdog send your story its worth a try this company are a disgrace .