South Charleston, West Virginia
Featured on Google+ Not resolved

Horrible horrible furniture and staff as well as the manager at South Ridge Store.I will never step foot in their door again and EVERYONE I know will know the problems I've had with them.

Less than a year old couch and my frame has broke. The seam from my couch has ripped. They have came twice to fix it and now that my warranty is up they have said sorry. It will now come out of your pocket.

The couch was poorly made. So my question is WHY ARE YOU SELLING FURNITURE THAT IS WORTHLESS ?!?!

Paying 1,700 for a worthless piece of ***!!!!You guys will never see a dime from me!

Review about: Couch.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Big Sandy Furniture?

Comments

Blairsville, Pennsylvania, United States #996990

Agree!

Blairsville, Pennsylvania, United States #996989

Will NEVER PURCHASE from you again

Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Product is junk & customer service was no help Sunjoy Industries "I purchased the Sunjoy L-OF087PST-B Monroe Slate Steel 32.68" x 22.24" x 53.15" Fireplace for my husband; Father's day 2014. We used it through the summer of 2014 and then..." Read more MyPillow Removed From BBB Listing Yet... Mypillow "...I know that My pillow had been stripped of their BBB A+ rating due to the numerous complaints received yet clear as day..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Prudential Visas Scam - Beware from big scammer  Prudential Visas Scam "Beware from big scammer - They don’t have valid trade license for immigration activity. - They are not authorized agent for Canada, Australia and new Zealand immigration they even don’t have MARA..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more