Camden, New York

In 2010 we went to Big Sandy looking for a leather sofa.The sales lady convinced us that their blended leather was so much better than leather, and we believed her.

We spent $2800.00 that we did not have on this couch. We purchased an extended 3 year warranty on the fabric also , and on the fourth year it began peeling like crazy and not in the normal wear areas ! This couch is just horrible , and now we are stuck with it ! Big Sandy says they cannot do anything about it !

They screwed us bad , and now we are $2800.00 in the hole and stuck with a couch for years to come that SUCKS ! I am ashamed for guests to see it !

This was our last purchase ever from Big Sandy Furniture in Parkersburg, WV or anywhere !Repeat "DO NOT BUY BLENDED LEATHER ANYTHING" !!!

Review about: Leather Sofa.

I didn't like: Being lied to about the quality, Poor customer service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor Customer service and Poor Quality / $2800
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Big Sandy Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.