Verified Reviewer

I have emailed and emailed and emailed Big M Transportation Inc., out of Blue Mountain, MS. .

Telling them on more than one occasion I was being ABUSED by the person where my husband Steve L. Cockrell DESERTED ME.AND THESE PACK OF IDIOTS DID NOT THINK THIS WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO TELL HIM ABOUT IT!!! AND I HAVE ASKED THEM TO ROUTE HIM TO WHERE I AM AND TAKE ME OUT OF THIS DANGEROUS SITUATION, BUT I GUESS THEY CHOSE TO NOT TO BELIEVE ME!!! I HAVE BEEN STRANGLED AND SHOVED AND I FELL AND CUT MY FACE AND HAVE HAD A NASTY GASH TO MY SCALP!!!

WHAT ARE THEY WAITING FOR!?!?!? I NEED FOR THEM TO HAVE HIM ROUTED MY WAY ASAP, I AM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE THEIR BEHAVIOR TOWARDS ME!!! HIS BOSS IS THE ACTUAL REASON FOR THE SITUATION I AM IN, HE NEEDS TO STAY OUT OF HIS DRIVER'S PERSONAL BUSINESS!!! BECAUSE HE SENT MY HUSBAND SOME PHONIED UP EMAILS TO MY HUSBAND CLAIMING THEY WERE FROM ME HIS WIFE, NOT!!!

IF MY HUSBAND DOES NOT CONTACT ME, LIKE YESTERDAY , I WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GET COUNCIL AND SUE THEM!!! I AM TIRED OF THEM BEING RUDE TO ME WHEN I CALL THEIR BUSINESS AND MY HUSBAND IS LYING TO THEM AND THEY ARE TURNING AROUND AND LYING TO ME, PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND GIVING ME THE RUNAROUND, Big M Transportation Inc., Blue Mountain, MS. .

WHAT I WANT FROM THIS IS FOR MY HUSBAND TO COME TAKE ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION AND THEN I WILL BACK WITH HIM WHERE I WILL BE SAFE!!! I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE, I DO NOT WANT TO DIE!!!

User's recommendation: Drive for anyone but them!

Preferred solution: THE ONLY THING THAT I WILL AGREE TO THEM GETTING MY HUSBAND TO ME, SO I CAN GET AWAY FROM THE ABUSE I HAVE BEEN BEING SUBJECTED TO, THAT IS IT, NOTHING ELSE!!!.

Big M Transportation Cons: Suck.

Location: 6341B Highway 15, Blue Mountain, Mississippi 38610, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

I want to know why nothing is being done about my situation with Big M Transportation Inc. out of Blue Mountain, MS.

. My husband Steve L. Cockrell is a driver of theirs and I would really like to know why my complaints fall to the way side and nothing is ever done to them over their questionable ethics!!! My husband DESERTED me and now this person has lost their mind, nothing funny about what I just said.

I am in danger and Big M is aware of this, but yet they have refused to do as I have asked them to do and route my husband to where I am and get me out of this explosively dangerous situation that I am in. MY HUSBAND IS LYING TO Big M and all Big M is doing is repeating the LIES HE IS TELLING his company Big M back to me his wife!!! I have contacted the law where he is and they went out to Big M and someone there at Big M Lied to the officers that came out, told them he was not employed there,WHICH WAS A BALD FACED LIE!!! He has been there 5 years!!!

And the law there where he is refuses to help me, I think Big M might have them in their pocket. I AM SAYING THIS FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE, THAT ALL ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY ARE NOTHING BUT LYING, CROOKED, THIEVES. I WOULD NOT BELIEVE A WORD THAT CAME OUT OF ANYONE'S MOUTH THAT WORKS THERE, EVEN IF THEIR TONGUE'S CAME NOTARIZED, MY HUSBAND THE SAME!!! I WANT SOMETHING DONE ABOUT MY SITUATION WITH THEM ASAP!!!

Because if I die THERE WILL BE A LAWSUIT against Big M, that is a promise!!! And I do not care what my husband is telling them to do or not, HE IS JUST BEING CHILDISH!!!

I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO BUT BACK ON THE TRUCK WITH HIM AND WE ARE VERY MUCH STILL MARRIED!!! And his BOSS Michael Massengill needs to keep his nose out of my husband and I's PERSONAL BUSINESS!!!

Guest

You need to call the police

Big M Transportation Reviews