Verified Reviewer

1.7
Original review updated by user Dec 04, 2023

I WILL TELL YOU THIS, I AM TIRED OF MAKING COMPLAINTS AGAINST THIS COMPANY Big M Transportation Inc. out of Blue Mountain,MS.

AND NOTHING IS EVER DONE TO THIS COMPANY!!! I HAVE EXPLAINED MY SITUATION AND NO SEEMS TO CARE THAT I COULD VERY WELL DIE IF LEFT IN THIS ABUSIVE SITUATION WHERE THEIR DRIVER/ MY HUSBAND Steve L. Cockrell DESERTED ME!!! I CAN NOT CALL THE LAW WHERE I AM, ITS A SMALL PLACE AND EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THE ABUSIVE PERSON I AM SPEAKING OF!!!

I MYSELF WILL NOT CALL THIS COMPANY BECAUSE THEY ARE ALWAYS RUDE WITH ME AND PLAYING GAMES!!! I WANT TO HEAR THAT SOMETHING IS BEING DONE TO REMEDY GETTING ME OUT OF THIS VERY ABUSIVE SITUATION!!! And it's been 2 weeks and AS ALWAYS NO ANSWER AND NOTHING BEING DONE AND I AM TIRED OF THIS!!! I WANT THESE PEOPLE TO ROUTE MY HUSBAND Steve L.

Cockrell to where I am, what is so difficult about that!!! NO ONE SEEMS TO CARE WHETHER I LOSE MY LIFE OR NOT!!! IF HE IS NOT ROUTED TO WHERE HE CAN COME GET ME, I WANT HIM FIRED!!! THEY SEEM TO THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW AND THAT THE RULES DO NOT APPLY TO THEM!!!

AND I WOULD APPRECIATE THIS BE LOOKED INTO AS TO WHY THEY CONTINUE TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR BEHAVIOR!!! AND WHY I AM NOT GETTING ANY HELP GETTING OUT OF MY SITUATION!!!

User's recommendation: PASS THEM BY!!!

Preferred solution: Them doing as they have been asked REPEATEDLY and route my husband to me so I can get out of this ABUSIVE situation ASAP!.

Big M Transportation Cons: Are not a reputable company.

Location: 6341B Highway 15, Blue Mountain, Mississippi 38610, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Big M Transportation Reviews