Verified Reviewer

2.6

My husband drives for Big M and I need urgently to speak to him about a situation that just came out of nowhere. They are REFUSING to get him on the line to speak with me.

And I am going to say it, this company needs to be investigated! They are LYING for this employee Steve L. Cockrell, why is beyond me!

They tell me what they think I want to hear trying to get rid of me. Well, until I hear from my husband, I will continue calling!THEY THINK I AM STUPID AND DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, PLAYING GAMES WITH ME AND GIVING ME THE RUNAROUND AND I AM TIRED OF IT!!!

User's recommendation: Stay Away!

Location: 6341B Highway 15, Blue Mountain, Mississippi 38610, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

This company Big M Transportation Inc.think they are above the law and think as long as whomever you are trying to get in touch with as long as they are employed by Big M Transportation Inc., they feel that gives them the right to give you the runaround and play with you!!! AND THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE TO DO AS THEY ARE ASKED!!!THEY ARE GOING TO DO AS THEY PLEASE!!!

When someone calls their company they have THE RUDEST PEOPLE ANSWERING THEIR PHONES!!! AND THE PEOPLE AT THE TERMINAL ARE ALL CROOKS AND LIARS AS WELL AS THIEVES!!! AND THEY LIE ON BEHALF OF ALL THEIR DRIVER'S, COVERING THEIR BEHINDS WHEN THEY KNOW THEY HAVE DONE WRONG AND SAY FOR EXAMPLE KNOWING THAT THEY ARE ACTIVELY BEING LOOKED FOR BY THE LAW AND THE LAW FROM THAT AREA GO OUT TO THEIRVCOMPANY, THEY BLATANTLY LIE TO THEM!!! And when you call and request that your man/ woman is needed at home, they do not accommodate whatsoever in making that happen!!!

I CONTACTED THEM AND TOLD THEM THERE HAD BEEN A DEATH IN THE FAMILY AND THAT I NEEDED MY SIGNIFICANT OTHER ROUTED HOME, WERE THEY NO!!! I was the only sitting in that church without their husband!!! This is the worst trucking company I have EVER ENCOUNTERED!!! Big M Transportation Inc.

out of Blue Mountain,MS. . Unless you want to go through what I have went through while my spouse has been employed there. THEY ARE A BUNCH OF *** THEY TRIED TO SIC THEIR ATTORNEY THEY KEEP ON RETAINER ON ME BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME TO SPEAK TO MY HUSBAND, THINKING I WOULD BE QUAKING IN MY SHOES, I DO NOT SCARE THAT EASY!

ALL IT WAS WAS A SCARE TACTIC ON THEIR PART!!!

THIS COMPANY IS AS CROOKED AS THEY COME!!! Please if you are looking for a driving job pass them by there are to many reputable companies for you to drive for!!!

Big M Transportation Reviews