BIG BEAVER KENNELS KILLED MY DOG
I took my yorkie to BIG BEAVER KENNELS last week for boarding and the irresponsible owners let my dog out and it ate rat poison that was laying out on the floor.THE OWNERS SHOWED NO REMORSE !!!
and to make matters worse the state just approved there license to operate. STAY AWAY. We were heartbroken when we learned they have animal abuse allegations against them. The lowlife owners could care less and we are suing them for our loss.
Please please never use this kennel so that this never happens to you or your family.It is just wrong .STAY AWAY
Review about: Boarding Services.
Review #455048 is a subjective opinion of a user.