Clayton, North Carolina

I put in $1000 and didn't make any money with it.I later said I want my money back since it's just sitting there, they told me I couldn't have it back.

I'm sorry but that's scamming people. I want my money back. That $1000 was a waste of money and I never even used it. The Auctions seemed OK in the beginning, but later everything seemed to be rigged.

Now they don't even have a website and they still have my money. Sad that they would take people money like that. I actually borrowed that money to get it.

I hope they are shut down and people get there money back.

Review about: Bids That Give Auction.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

Same thing happened to me. I paid $1000 plus $250 to be "Contributor"...great investment...not! I'd like my $1250 back.

Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Walmart - E-gift card Walmart "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..." Read more Aliexpress cancels order and requests passport, id, bank statements and won't respond to messages. Aliexpress " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..." Read more I was hacked and all my purchase history is gone its not my email on my wish account its my 2 yr old sons and i havent received my packages im a level 6 customer and the account says im a level 1 Wish "A man in chicago hacked my facebook which was linked to my wish with my debit card on file and hes reaked havic on my life and i cant get..." Read more AliExpress account is temporarily unavailable Aliexpress "Do not buy anything on AliExpress! These are a bunch of criminals, who stole your money through *** quality items. When you open disputes to get your money back and..." Read more Chipotle - Employee named Deysi is the worse! Chipotle "I went to chipotle at 5175 Peachtree Parkway, Norcross, GA 30092 for past few years and for many times I didn't get satisfactory customer service but this time I was..." Read more AIRBNB BLOCKS CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS! Airbnb "I sent them my problems on twitter because they asked and THEY BLOCKED MY ACCOUNT! "I am extraoridinarily unhappy and feel unprotected and violated by Airbnb during my last few..." Read more Flojos Sandals blacken feet, company ignores complaint Flojos "Bought a pair of these awful black Drew or Cole model sandals at Costco. Transferred a black stain that lasted for weeks, despite repeated attempts to scrub feet with abrasives,..." Read more