This company hasn't paid me a dime for over eight months it's a complete scam!!It's a shame that a so called leader like Randy Jeffers is taking advantage of people with false info and lies.

I have one of the largest groups in the whole company and have helped this horrible company get to where they are today and everyone on my team has been screwed by this company.

The company owes me around $20,000 which I will never see because Randy took it.I also have proof that the company is not supporting the orphanages like they claim, Randy needs to do some jail time in my opinion.

Review about: False Advertisement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $20000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

Forgiving

i invested over 3000. When I tried to make a withdrawal. I suddenly had a 0 balance.

Tyrell
Rialto, California, United States #860480

I agree

to Tyrell Los Alamitos, California, United States #995040

I join NWC national wealth center in done with all these scam companies that promise big returns.... Take a look at Nwc

Go www.makemoneywithtyrell.com or call me @ 909-581-2779

Menards Truck Rental Scam Menards "On Sept. 21st, 2013 @ 4pm I rented a truck from Menards to pick up siding that I had special ordered. I went to the store to pick it up..." Read more Yelp - I want compensation for 100k plus in lost business over 3 years Yelp "I own thunder vapor a small Vape shop in Oklahoma City and over the past 3 years I've had Dozens upon dozens of calls and lost out of town business..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 - Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package :( it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) Dhgate - Seller Zoom174 "Order NO:335643019 - I never received my package!! Now, it is more than 90 days and now I can not raise a dispute) and I tried to contact the seller..." Read more Living spaces is a fraud company Living Spaces "We purchased our furniture on 8/6/16 and purchased VIP Care for 147.00 told us seam separation would be covered - we call for our first claim in March 2017 because..." Read more Roca Labs - Don Kar Juravin and his amazing invention Roca Labs "Hey everyone I am using the Roca Labs regimen from 1 week and this amazing invention of Don Karl Juravin has helped me loose 10 lbs in just 7 days..." Read more GEX International - Trash, Horrible, Horrid. Clickbait GEX International "This is literally nothing like the game. This is the virtual equivalent of SJW's. Why... Why did u do dis. Like Bruh why did you do dis. I wasted so..." Read more