Bids That Give - BILKED BY RANDY JEFFERS

3 of 9 Bids That Give reviews

Randy Jeffers stole Casino Party equipment from me worth over $450,000 from a warehouse on Irby Lane in Irving, Texas.The Irving, TX police department is currently looking for him for felony theft.

I am over 76 years old and support my adult son who was injured while in the Marine Corps serving in Iraq. This was my retirement, so I am hurting. It is past time we put this fraud and crook in prison where he belongs! If you know his correct date of birth, drivers license number, or any pertinent information, please contact David Gorski at the Irving PD.

Thanks a lot.Margie Cooley

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
theft
Preferred solution:
I would like my equipment back and to see this sorry sucker in jail where he belongs.
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Casino Party Equipment
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #571965

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bids That Give? Submit review ›
Helpful? 5 Yes 5 1 No 1
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
3 of 9 Bids That Give reviews

Jan 29 #1277963

He lives in Henderson NV. His Sister which would know more lives in Hubbard Oregon

0 0 Reply

Feb 08, 2016 #1108601

Any update on this? VERY INTERESTED IN GETTING THIS GUY SENT TO PRISON!!!!!

0 0 Reply

Aug 29, 2015 #1027187

Randy is in jail San Diego 8/22/2015.

5 3 Reply

Aug 31, 2015 #1027803

Looks like someone doesn't know what they are talking about. I just had lunch with Randy in Las Vegas today (8/31/2015).

3 0 Reply

Dec 03, 2015 #1073100

I am with you on that!!!
I am owed 165 items.
I was a global ambassador, and put in $10,000.00, paid $250.00 every month to get bilked and NO RECOURSE!
I would like a piece of him.
I used to bid against you all the time.
I went to most of the meetings in Vegas as well. SCAM ARTIST needs to be in jail and something needs to be done, just like Zeek Rewards

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.