Irving, Texas

Randy Jeffers stole Casino Party equipment from me worth over $450,000 from a warehouse on Irby Lane in Irving, Texas.The Irving, TX police department is currently looking for him for felony theft.

I am over 76 years old and support my adult son who was injured while in the Marine Corps serving in Iraq. This was my retirement, so I am hurting. It is past time we put this fraud and crook in prison where he belongs! If you know his correct date of birth, drivers license number, or any pertinent information, please contact David Gorski at the Irving PD.

Thanks a lot.Margie Cooley

Review about: Casino Party Equipment.

Review #571965 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss theft / $450000
Preferred solution I would like my equipment back and to see this sorry sucker in jail where he belongs.

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

He lives in Henderson NV. His Sister which would know more lives in Hubbard Oregon

Any update on this? VERY INTERESTED IN GETTING THIS GUY SENT TO PRISON!!!!!

Randy is in jail San Diego 8/22/2015.

to Anonymous #1027803

Looks like someone doesn't know what they are talking about. I just had lunch with Randy in Las Vegas today (8/31/2015).

Juggernaut
Kalispell, Montana, United States #932332

Call the FBI office in LasVegas. His day is coming:)

to Juggernaut #1073100

I am with you on that!!!

I am owed 165 items.

I was a global ambassador, and put in $10,000.00, paid $250.00 every month to get bilked and NO RECOURSE!

I would like a piece of him.

I used to bid against you all the time.

I went to most of the meetings in Vegas as well. SCAM ARTIST needs to be in jail and something needs to be done, just like Zeek Rewards