BIDS THAT GIVE IS A SCAM. WON'T PAY COMMISIONS

7 of 9 Bids That Give reviews

Spent too much time on this already, but want the public to know that BIDSTHATGIVE affiliate program is a scam. I have purchased $1000 worth of bids 4 months ago. I post my adds daily, pay my $250 per month ambassador fee and have finally tried to withdraw from my "E-WALLET" earned commissions account. It's going on 2 months since my request. Nothing! Contact customer service twice. We will look into it is what they say! Call upline Domi. Sorry to here that. We will get on a 3way with corporate tomorrow. Nothing! Contact Anthony Lievn from corporate. I'ts taken care off! Nothing! Call Karla from corporate and speak with JJ her assistant. I'll look into it. Nothing!

2 Months now to get $1000. How pathetic!

Check out their auctions, What a joke!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 4 Yes 4
7 of 9 Bids That Give reviews
hedyfie

May 07, 2014 #812723

I spent more 40,000 + and when I ask BTG 180 to sent me 2,000 I'm sill waiting after 9 month later. BTG 180 don't pay its affiliates lair and deceivers.I want to jion the lawsuit againt BTG 180 please direct me to lawyer.

1 0 Reply
Chris

Sep 26, 2014 #875512 Dallas, Texas, United States

Hi please please do something it is a scam I know them very well they take people's money and then they move to a different state how pathetic Randy and his wife the Need to go to jail

392

Feb 25, 2014 #788712

I've lost a total of $27,000+ with BTG180 and I'm one of the founding members. I guess I'm going to pay for my stupidity by paying of the loan for the next 5 years or more.

bUTTERS

Feb 09, 2014 #783581 Tampa, Florida, United States

HEY CHECK IT OUT ..... BTG 180 . THE CROOKS ARE LAUNCHING AGAIN AND RE DOING THE AUCTION AGAIN. WHOW JUST LOOKING FOR SOME NEW SUCKERS .
LOL ,I CAN ONLY WATCH THIS SCAM.GO ON,AND ON , AND ON.UNTIL SOMEONE STEPS IN AND SHUTS THEM DOWN.

LP

Feb 07, 2014 #783170

I agree they are a very elaborate scam. We have lost thousands of dollars. We still have $2100 in commissions that have been pending as far back as July 2013. When they first started, they did pay out. I think this was part of drawing people in and it worked, because I took my mom to one of their seminars in Vegas last year and she put $25,000 of her 410k into the company along with several thousand dollars worth of monthly subscriptions and hasn't received a penny. She has $10,000 worth of "pending" commissions that have NEVER paid out. Every time, we have contacted customer support, we keep getting some BS story that they are "working on it" "we should see those commissions soon". Personally, I'm surprised that they are still in business. Somebody needs to shut them down before they SCAM anybody else out of their money. STAY AWAY FROM BTG. They WILL *** out of your money.

BIG LOSE

Jan 23, 2014 #777118

This is all correct it is a BIG SCAM .IF YOU DONT WANT TO BELIEVE THIS. THEN BY ALL MEANS GO BUY INTO THIS SCAM. I DONT CARE. YOU WILL SOON SEE FOR YOUR SELF ,THE AUCTION IS A JOKE.YOU WILL SOON BE WRITING YOUR OWN COMMENTS ON HOW YOU WERE SCAMMED,AND LIED TO.IF YOU VALUE YOUR FRIENDS DONT TRY AND SALE THIS TO THEM THEY WILL SOON BE ENEMYS.BECAUSE YOU LOST THEIR MONEY TOO.TO BAD IT DIDNT WORK OUT WE ALL HAD BIG HOPES.BUT THEY ARE LIERS,AND CROOKS.LIKE I SAID IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME GO BUY IT SPEND 5,000.00 OF YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY ONLY TO GIVE IT AWAY .THEY ARE ALWAYS RELAUNCHING THAT IS THEIR SCAM TO KEEP YOU HOPING OVER 11 RELAUNCHES BUT NEVER ,NEVER.NEVER PAY ANY MONEY OUT.MY ONE OF MY FRIENDS WON OVER 13 ITEMS AT THE AUCTION PAID FOR THEM AND AS OF YET OVER 1 MONTS NOW HAS RECEIVED NOTHING.ONLY YOU WILL GET IT SOON .MYSELF I HAVE BEEN WATING OVER 4 MONTHS ALSO OTHERS.BUT I DID WARN THEM ,WELL THEY BELIEVE ME NOW BUT MONEY IS GONE.NOW THEY ARE WORKING ON NEW AND BETTER AUCTION . AGAIN ALWAYS A NEW STALLING SCAM ALWAYS RENEWING SOMETHING THAT IS THE SCAM TO KEEP YOU LOOKING. END RESULT ........YOU... LOSE... MONEY...

tire of the bull

Dec 26, 2013 #764040

http://ag.nv.gov/ go here file a complaint against BTG they are a scam and are ripping people off

DANIEL BOONE

Dec 18, 2013 #760462

LIES ,LIES, LIARS, THIEFS,RIPOFFS,STALLERS,SCAMMERS,AT LEAST SH**,IS USEFUL. BTG180 SUCKS SHOULD GO TO PRISON

BTG Ponzi Scheme

Dec 13, 2013 #757586 Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Stay AWAY from this scammer, ponzi and cheat !!! Nothing but PENDING... Customer service is a 18year old know nothing joke... Never Again!!

Dec 12, 2013 #757473

Bids That Gives Is A Scam!!!!!
I'm a founder and I requested my money they owed me eight months ago and I still haven't received a dime! Don't join you will loose your money!

Death Spiral

Nov 10, 2013 #740517

I think they are being investigated :eek

bobby

Nov 16, 2013 #743507

you are correct! They made it through with out a fine!

anonymous 1

Nov 01, 2013 #736469

Yeah it's back. Back to taking money from unsuspecting people and not paying the affiliates the money that is OWED TO THEM! You should be ashamed of yourself knowingly stealing money to make a commission. The only money that BTG is paying out is for new business. The new people will only get paid for recruiting.

Upset

Oct 21, 2013 #731319

I am in the same boat with everyone else. I was one of the first to join and they paid good at first but for the last 6 to 8 months we get nothing. The auction is a joke. I won things and they won't deliver. I have requested my commissions and can't get them. They owe me in commissions around $8000.00 and it has been pending for months. My wife is getting the same results. It started out good but now it is not a good thing to get into unless you want to give Randy some more money.

BTG sucks

Aug 22, 2013 #704929 Los Angeles, California, United States

withdraw pending since 5/27 for the amount of $245 still pending. been on chat once maybe twice a week to check for update...constantly saying in que and lots of people are withdrawing..been raised to HIGH PRIORITY WITH URGENCY. today 8/22/13 still nothing..and they can't do anything.

Oct 18, 2013 #730479

So what did you do to earn that money???....companies go through re-structuring all the time. Stay plugged in and you should know what is happening. Chill out, really. I have a pending as well, and?? I believe in the company and the mission. So rather than defamate the character of the company get out there and do something and ask yourself do I want to be a part of the bigger mission.

Nov 01, 2013 #736465

So are you think people should go out and bring new people into a ponzi scheme that isn't paying it's affiliates and has paid them for over 5 months? I think that's called stealing and being a crook. The company has no character. Money comes into BTG every month and Randy keeps it. Is this the mission you believe in too?

daniel

Dec 18, 2013 #760487 Tampa, Florida, United States

They are stalling everday they collect and hide MOney ,itmay of srarted off good but now its bad really bad .IAM STILL WAITING FOR MY WON AUCTION ITEMS AS WELL AS 5 OTHER MEMBERS LOOK,THIS IS OVER SOON SOMEONE WILL HAVE TO GO TO PRISON, THIS HAS TO BE ILLEGAL.this is all BAD .soon they will take the money and run

0 0
DANIEL BOONE

Dec 18, 2013 #760480 Tampa, Florida, United States

YOU NEED TO LIVE IN THE NOW!WAKE UP THE PARTY IS OVER DUDE. TIME TO GO HOME

1-20 of 30 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bids That Give.
Filing a new complaint about
×