BTG is an organization that continues to scam its employees and customers.Our business along with several others have all suffered monetary losses with BTG when they refuse to pay invoices when services has been rendered.

They will disregard all emails, phone calls and give you the run around. The amount of affected people seems to be growing at an exponential rate. Randy Jeffers has been taking advantage of people for quite sometime disguising this business as a charity operating their servers in Canada on Indian Reservation, avoiding legal re-precautions.

A Class Action Lawsuit is soon to come.Please avoid this organization at all costs if you dont want to get scammed.

Review about: Charity.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

Please post if a class action lawsuit does occur They scammed my mom out of $25,000 + with their lies and clever "charity based" scam.

ReachLocal - Worst Experience Ever ReachLocal "I was running a very successful PPC campaign for an urgent care customer. ReachLocal promised to bring in more business, expand their web presence through their superior technology. It..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Letgo - Reviewer that lied Letgo "I had a customer that offered $30 for a product I was selling for $65, I told hem the lowest I would go is $60...it was a michael kors wallet......" Read more Backpage - Beautiful natural redhead for sensual massage!! (Incall only) - 25 (Pittsburgh outcall/incall south hills) Backpage "This ad is a SCAM & RIP-OFF ARTIST! See what happened to me below… "Let me make your day with a sensual massage you wont forget! Relax and unwind while..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Diesel - Worse customer service experience! Diesel "Diesel phone customer service is always unhelpful. First time I called was about an order couldn't be placed online because of their website issue. I messaged Diesel, they emailed me..." Read more Orbmik Furniture - Stole my money!!! Orbmik Furniture "On October 20, 2014, I went to Orbmik Furniture to purchase a 3pc set of living room furnishings; Sofa, Love Seat, and Chair. I paid $1300 USC cash and was..." Read more Mark Medical Care - Deceptive Doctor Mark Medical Care "This doctor is misleading, nasty and deceptive. He is a radiologist who went to school in Mexico and now he is using second-hand lasers on his hispanic customers. Beware of..." Read more