BTG is an organization that continues to scam its employees and customers.Our business along with several others have all suffered monetary losses with BTG when they refuse to pay invoices when services has been rendered.

They will disregard all emails, phone calls and give you the run around. The amount of affected people seems to be growing at an exponential rate. Randy Jeffers has been taking advantage of people for quite sometime disguising this business as a charity operating their servers in Canada on Indian Reservation, avoiding legal re-precautions.

A Class Action Lawsuit is soon to come.Please avoid this organization at all costs if you dont want to get scammed.

Review about: Charity.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $4000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Submit review

Comments

Please post if a class action lawsuit does occur They scammed my mom out of $25,000 + with their lies and clever "charity based" scam.

Comcast - A (former) insider's view Comcast "Are You A Comcast Customer Who Was Treated With Kindness And Respect By Phone Rep Arthur Bliss? Well, They Fired His ***. Harry Minot worked at Eastern Account System Inc. for..." Read more Big Motoring World - Disgusting behavior!!! ex worker Big Motoring World "I was employed by big motoring world around summer last year, I have to be honest the prospects looked pretty good with the offer containing a good wage an a..." Read more Rural King - DONT APPLY FOR JOBS AT NEW PHILADELPHIA OHIO #68 Rural King "THE MANAGEMENT AT THE NEW PHILADELPHIA OHIO STORE #68 IS POORLY TRAINED AND VERY RUDE AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE ASSOCIATES , I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THE..." Read more Frys Food Stores - Shame on you customers Frys Food Stores "I work for fry's food and Drug in Scottsdale AZ and a convenience store as well. I took both minimum wage jobs to get out of the house, to..." Read more Canada Knives And Swords - I ordered, no reply, after 4 emails! Canada Knives And Swords "I ordered a Bowie Knife from "Canada Knives" and every time I check the site I find that the order is pending! I emails them for their specified email address..." Read more Dhgate - Rugby shirt Dhgate "I bought a rugby jersey from the England team at Dhgate. The experience has been sensational and wonderful. The rugby shirt is perfect. The perfect size. The seller very attentive,..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "I furnished my entire home with furniture from El Dorado. Shortly after a year a sectional and a couch started cracking, I called El Dorado, and since a year had..." Read more