Brownsville, Texas

First of all I am new to Bids That Give, I was sponsored by Chris Groves and he is an incredible internet marketer who has tons of knowledge in the internet marketing business and I have been involved in marketing for about 5 years working with my warm market mostly.

He introduced me to BTG online, and showed me his system he created called Marketbackboard, I purchased 5 shares of advertising and actually got 7 new sign ups, 2 were Global Ambassadors

I could not be more pleased with his training and expertise online, he will surely help you grow your business in record time.. I am very glad to have such a wonderful upline.

Review about: Btg.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bids That Give?

Comments

Paul
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #772051

I found this from an ad posted on ksl.com They were representing themselves as Amazon themselves and claiming to pay $29 per hour. I can always smell a scam when I see one posted on job boards, this confirms it.

INSUFICIANTFUNDS

Still feel the same way today about Chris Groves and BTG?Well I am here to tell you that our upline, Richard Chea, Fernando Dilig, Brian Lawerence all of Salt Lake City, UT did NOTHING to help us understand the business nor build our business.

I have attended many a meeting with Chris Groves in attendance including when he was with ZEEK REWARDS. The customer service for this company sucks nothing but the runaround from all points. We love how the structure of earing money changes almost daily with this company....NOT!!

They have made it impossible to ever recover the thousands we put into this business in fact that have taken any money we had that was available to withdraw and stole it and put it as a repurchase.Get out now if you can.

to INSUFICIANTFUNDS Tampa, Florida, United States #756224

I agree and also all my down line agree THIS IS A SCAM BEWARE ,WE ARE THE SEC NEEDS TO SHUT THIS DOWN NOW !THEY ARE GREAT ON STALLONG AND CHANGING THE RULES BEFOR THEY SO THEY DONT HAVE TO PAY. BEWARE AGAIN

to Anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #756225

IF YOU DONT BELIEVE ME THIS IS A SCAM THEN BY ALL MEANS GO AHEAD AND BUY IT LOL ! THEN IT WILL BE YOUR TURN TO LOSE!

to Anonymous Tampa, Florida, United States #756229

I HAVE 5 IN MY DOWN LINE ALL GETTING OUT NOW ~THIS IS AAAA LOOSER --- NO PAYOUTS --- I HAVE BEEN WAITING 3 MONTHS NOW THEY OWE ME 2600 I KNOW I WILL NEVER SEE IT . DONT CONTACT THEIR HELP DESK LEADS TO A DEAD END BY DESIGN......REMEMBER BY DESIGN.. THEY WILL ALL THE TIME YOU LOOSE ALL THE TIME ..I HAVE BEEN IN THIS FROM THE START I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT ...; SCAAAAAAAAAMMMERRRS