Sierra Vista, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

OK!!!Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az.

Related: Bic Lighter Review

have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either at purchase or next day, without even had used them at all !! More to the mystery is that the price of these can vary as per merchant by even $1.25 and that when I confront the merchants that I thought were price gouging they tell me that the vender sets that price accordingly and products like that are out of their hands !! Ok but I can simply take my business elsewhere to cure that ..

even though I should not have to "accordingly" but the lack of fluid is more bothersome at this point however !! If !!

they are true to their stature as the Bic website claims ..They WILL look into their quality control and testing departments and set this straight instead of reap profits ensure that matches make a triumphant come back !!

Review about: Bic Lighter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bic Lighter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bic?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.