OK!!!Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az.
have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either at purchase or next day, without even had used them at all !! More to the mystery is that the price of these can vary as per merchant by even $1.25 and that when I confront the merchants that I thought were price gouging they tell me that the vender sets that price accordingly and products like that are out of their hands !! Ok but I can simply take my business elsewhere to cure that ..
even though I should not have to "accordingly" but the lack of fluid is more bothersome at this point however !! If !!
they are true to their stature as the Bic website claims ..They WILL look into their quality control and testing departments and set this straight instead of reap profits ensure that matches make a triumphant come back !!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "On 9/2/12 11:38am, I bought a queen Aerobed at Target, Ca for $216.00. When I opened it later that day for my guests to use, we found it covered with..."
- "INSTAFLEX Misleading Charge me on 8/02/2010 Unauthorized Charge DDL*INSTAFLEX 30DAY SP $74.98 12 days after recieving their trial product by mail. I did not authorize them to charge nor..."
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "so i was trying to convert my VSP video file to a AVI file and i got the error File Format Mismatch so i went to customer service to get..."
- "Originally I ordered this during a holiday sale. It arrived in late december broken in multiple places. The tackle box was shipped in a thin cardboard box with no packing..."