Sierra Vista, Arizona
100% full Not resolved

OK!!!Now, I and several people I know within the city of Sierra Vista Az.

have experienced an on going dilemma in concern to EMPTY ... VERY EMPTY lighters either at purchase or next day, without even had used them at all !! More to the mystery is that the price of these can vary as per merchant by even $1.25 and that when I confront the merchants that I thought were price gouging they tell me that the vender sets that price accordingly and products like that are out of their hands !! Ok but I can simply take my business elsewhere to cure that ..

even though I should not have to "accordingly" but the lack of fluid is more bothersome at this point however !! If !!

they are true to their stature as the Bic website claims ..They WILL look into their quality control and testing departments and set this straight instead of reap profits ensure that matches make a triumphant come back !!

Review about: Bic Lighter.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Bic Lighter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $50
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bic?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Scentsy - DON'T get taken by the "Join us and start your own business for $99!" Scentsy "I live in the same city as Scentsy headquarters, in Meridian Idaho. I have 5 big complaints as a Scentsy consultant. 1. The people who work at Scentsy treat me..." Read more Everbuying - Great website to buy the latest gadgets Everbuying "I have already ordered multiple items from the website (mostly electronics) and so far I didn't have any issues. Everything was as described. Shipment was fast and the support department..." Read more GoodOrient - Good Customer service ~~~!!! GoodOrient "Dear Chris, Today my seals arrived. The Fedex was the best option. With my seals in hands I just can say that Im amazed! It is wonderful.(I dont have words..." Read more Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring - Outstanding Quality and Service Tradition Ecclesiastical Tailoring "I am puzzled by the negative reviews on this site for this vestment supplier. I have ordered many products from TRADITION ECCLESIASTICAL VESTMENTS since 2013 - these include a biretta,..." Read more Fendi - Poor quality and customer service Fendi "I bought a pair of of sneaker in black fabric and studs Code: 8E6386SN2F06VN at South Coast Plaza California store a few months ago. After my wife wore it twice,..." Read more