Bic Lighter Review

1 of 4 Bic reviews

I need someone to call me immediately.I have been using BIC lighters and only BIC lighters for many many years now.

Today I was leaving work, sat in my car, and lit my cigarette. Your light exploded in my hands, literally BLEW UP! As soon as I flicked my BIC a gigantic fire ball came from the lighter. It was like something out of a movie, prob one of the scariest things I have ever expiernced.

Leaving me with a burnt hair line, burnt off what were Long beautiful eyelashes and my eyebrows! Not only will I NEVER purchase a BIC lighter ever again, but I will never light ANY lighter ever again. This needs to be a warning to all. And brought to whom it may concerns attention.Never in my life have I seen anything like that happen.

I was petrified.I need to speak to someone before I have a gigantic law suit on BIC.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bic Lighter
Review category
Shopping
review #934409

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 4 Bic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 21 #1230297

I have bought Bic for years. In past year they have lasted about 3 weeks instead of two months. The one I bought a week ago (that I paid $2.00 for) is going out already!! Might have bought several Crickets instead for same one as one of Bic's.

0 0 Reply

Oct 11 #1225296

Really? You still have your eyebrows and hair what a bunch of Bullcrap. Get over yourself!

1 0 Reply

Oct 11 #1225254

Your a pretty girl quit smoking.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.