Bic Lighter Review

1 of 4 Bic reviews

I need someone to call me immediately.I have been using BIC lighters and only BIC lighters for many many years now.

Today I was leaving work, sat in my car, and lit my cigarette. Your light exploded in my hands, literally BLEW UP! As soon as I flicked my BIC a gigantic fire ball came from the lighter. It was like something out of a movie, prob one of the scariest things I have ever expiernced.

Leaving me with a burnt hair line, burnt off what were Long beautiful eyelashes and my eyebrows! Not only will I NEVER purchase a BIC lighter ever again, but I will never light ANY lighter ever again. This needs to be a warning to all. And brought to whom it may concerns attention.Never in my life have I seen anything like that happen.

I was petrified.I need to speak to someone before I have a gigantic law suit on BIC.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bic Lighter
Review category
Shopping
review #934409 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bic? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
1 of 4 Bic reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 09 #1268202 Bellevue, Washington, United States

Hello I am so sorry to hear that this happened to you. I I had a similar incident today and my car caught on fire the lighter apparently did not go out after I lit my cigarette in the passenger seat caught on fire along with my invoices from work. My question to you is were you successful in contacting B I C and were they responsive and responsible for their product? My name is Tara my email address is Tara_Abdullah.Yahoo.com
Warm Regards,
Tara

0 0 Reply

Oct 21, 2016 #1230297

I have bought Bic for years. In past year they have lasted about 3 weeks instead of two months. The one I bought a week ago (that I paid $2.00 for) is going out already!! Might have bought several Crickets instead for same one as one of Bic's.

0 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2016 #1225296

Really? You still have your eyebrows and hair what a bunch of Bullcrap. Get over yourself!

1 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2016 #1225254

Your a pretty girl quit smoking.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bic.
Filing a new complaint about
×