I need someone to call me immediately.I have been using BIC lighters and only BIC lighters for many many years now.
Today I was leaving work, sat in my car, and lit my cigarette. Your light exploded in my hands, literally BLEW UP! As soon as I flicked my BIC a gigantic fire ball came from the lighter. It was like something out of a movie, prob one of the scariest things I have ever expiernced.
Leaving me with a burnt hair line, burnt off what were Long beautiful eyelashes and my eyebrows! Not only will I NEVER purchase a BIC lighter ever again, but I will never light ANY lighter ever again. This needs to be a warning to all. And brought to whom it may concerns attention.Never in my life have I seen anything like that happen.
I was petrified.I need to speak to someone before I have a gigantic law suit on BIC.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought many thousands of dollars worth of merchandise when Aliexpress was accepting Paypal. Of my hundreds of orders two of them were canceled because the seller could not ship...."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "I ordered 4 pairs of shoes on October 17, 2014. The shoes arrived on November 7, 2014. They were exactly as I expected when buying from a chinese company -..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."