I need someone to call me immediately.I have been using BIC lighters and only BIC lighters for many many years now.
Today I was leaving work, sat in my car, and lit my cigarette. Your light exploded in my hands, literally BLEW UP! As soon as I flicked my BIC a gigantic fire ball came from the lighter. It was like something out of a movie, prob one of the scariest things I have ever expiernced.
Leaving me with a burnt hair line, burnt off what were Long beautiful eyelashes and my eyebrows! Not only will I NEVER purchase a BIC lighter ever again, but I will never light ANY lighter ever again. This needs to be a warning to all. And brought to whom it may concerns attention.Never in my life have I seen anything like that happen.
I was petrified.I need to speak to someone before I have a gigantic law suit on BIC.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›