Bg International - SCAM: Zachary E. Tsvetkov / KTNG Group EOOD / Bulgarian Visa Scam
Zachary E. Tsvetkov (aka BG International Ltd. aka KTNG Group EOOD) is one *** of a scam artist. This man poses as a lawyer offering immigration services to ex-pats. BEWARE of this scam as it's a good one and will cost you. He starts by offering services to expats looking to immigrate to Bulgaria. He will tell you that he can get you legal status in the country. However, his business dealings are sketchy at best and can wind you up in a Bulgarian jail at worst.
His immigration scheme works like this: You sign up with him and pay him a set-up fee. For your fee he will list you as a Director on one of his fradulenmt NGO's. These companies do not really exist, let alone do charitable work in the country.
Once he gets you set-up in his system under one of his fake companies, he will extort money from you year after year telling you that if you don't pay, he will drop you from his NGO scam company and you'll be forced to leave the country in order to re-apply for a Visa using another reason to enter the country. These payments will increase dramatically over time. This would be the best-case scenario because if the Republic of Bulgaria were to investigate this fraud, you'll be heading for several years behind bars in a Bulgarian prison.
Prison is generally not nice in any country but in Bulgaria, they're beyond the imagination. Even the gruel there is an insult to gruel. In any case, not someplace you'd like to visit.
A few of the false fronts he uses are:
KTNG GROUP Ltd
Zachary E. Tsvetkov
BG INTERNATIONAL EOOD
14 Tsar Osvoboditel Blvd.
Sofia 1000, Bulgaria
His list of references on his website is very impressive (http://bginternational.bg/clients.html) and is one of the reasons I was suckered into working with him. However, a quick call to any of these organizations will result in confusion as NONE of the companies I've dialed had ever ever heard of him or any of his false-front website businesses.
Zahcary E. Tsvetkov and his companies BG International Ltd. (http://bginternational.bg) and KTNG Group EOOD (http://www.ktnggroup.com) run a very thinly veiled extortion scams. He never advises clients in their best interests. He charges exhorbitant fees which frequently increase year by year. He routinely lies about immigration law. For exmaple, he has told multiple clients that they cannot change their grounds for residency away from one of his fraudulent NGOs to a more legitimate reason which in fact is totally false – a foreign resident can change their grounds for residency at any time. His methods are of questionable legality and morality considering he employs fake NGOs that exist only on paper as part of his Bulgarian visa scams and he appears to have a less than legitimate relationship with ambarassadors in foreign embassies where visa applications of questionable legality are also processed.
Please avoid Zachary E. Tsvetkov, BG International Ltd. (http://bginternational.bg) and KTNG Group EOOD (http://www.ktnggroup.com) at all costs!!!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I worked on this site for 9 years, with a high rating average. They take close to 60% of your earnings and recently have set up a very sneaky and..."
- "Hi all of you. My name is Rachel Mirelez. I have been with preview models for coming up on a year and It has been the most amazing experience ever...."
- "To me it looks fake. This is what I found! !..."
- " Hi to who it may concern on the 20th January I brought a nice and easy hair= dye did as instructed on box to do hair stran test even..."
- "Just in case you're considering Champion for a new patio door, I'm here to warn you to find another brand of door in the landfill, and have it installed in..."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I have Laptop with 2 years Toshiba European warranty. I'm waiting 35 days already for Toshiba authorized service provider to repair my device (tremble lines on the screen and..."