Toronto, Ontario

I have ordered a pair of shoes from the BTR on Feb 22/16.Waiting for almost three long months for the order to arrive I have decided to cancel it and requested my money back.

Related: Beyond The Rack - Insane!

So far have only received promises nothing else.

The money that has been promised to be returned back to my credit card account has to materialized yet.

I am not sure I will ever see the money back given the BTR has changed the name to 7098961 Canada Inc.(formerly known as Beyond the Rack Enterprises Inc.) I bet that there are others like me that have been taken for a ride by the BTR.

Review about: Golia Ballerina Shoes.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beyond The Rack?

Comments

Mimi
Cleveland, Ohio, United States #1172815

Do what I did.Call your credit card company and dispute the charge.

They gave me a credit right that minute and disputed it with the company.They have your back!

Unfortunately i am one of those being victimized by this fraud company

The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more Pictures On Gold - Unbelievably poor customer service Pictures On Gold "After looking through various options for a locket with a specific Celtic symbol on the cover, I ordered a custom engraved gold locket for my girlfriend's birthday from these wannabe..." Read more Is Origami Owl Dishonest and Corrupt? Unfortunatly for Chrissy Weems, Yes... Origami Owl "As one of O2's longer corporate employees I can assure everyone reading this that the company is in fact lying to you all. From Bella's b.s. backstory to the empty..." Read more Origami Owl Copies other peoples designs Origami Owl "Proof Origami Owl's copyrights are fraudulent. If they truly had original artwork no one ever made it would be a miracle The baseball softball can be found all over the..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more