Sammamish, Washington

Update by user Mar 05, 2016

I should note since we did drink a glass each of the agrrement wine i didnt refund it though it was lousy....i only looked for the $ back on the unopened one. Garbage wine. Unfortunate.

Original review posted by user Mar 05, 2016

1st time ever in Bevmo last night.Bought a 2010 Ridge zin for about 30$ and "2 for 1" of this wine in the picture which i was told by employee is a 50$ wine (so 25 each).

Back at the Mariott here at Seattle airport i cracked the Ridge...the cork turned to dust and after digging it out found the wine way off....so...cracked "The Agreement" expecting a mind blower.....zero tannins...zero finish...zero complexity....2 buck chuck in a spendy bottle. Today the fellow did refund the bad Ridge but says state law wont allow the unopened refund. I didnt argue. Be aware the employees dont seem to know anything about the wine they sell.

Wasted time and 50$ for the bad BV wine....wont ever be back.I virtually never refund anything......ripped off.

Review about: Bevmo Bv The Agreement Red Blend.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Bevmo?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.