Copiague, New York

IF YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR SAFETY, DONT WALK, RUN FROM THIS *** ON EARTH!!!!!

Better Image Laser in Copiague, NY is a FRAUD! This place is owned and operated by two criminals who have opened FIVE different "spas" and have stolen investor money and customer money until the business and customers are sucked dry. Then they change they move out or change the name. These people are *** of the earth.

This place is owned by AURORA PANDOLFO AND GEORGE ANASTASSIOU, the same owners of Body Solutions, Laser Clinique, South Shore Lasers and now "Better Image Laser". They have stolen MILLIONS of dollars from customers over the years! They are liars, theives, criminals, drug addicts, cheaters and now, they have opened again under a new name "Better Image Laser Enhancement" in Copaigue, NY.

This time (as if people are ***) they decided to open up under their pimpled face son "Zee", in an attempt at hiding the true scumbags behind the operation; George Anastassiou, Aurora Pandolfo and Michael Roemer. [continued below]....Report Attachments:

.....

The advertise all types of misleading, false, over-the-top procedures. This place uses china made, stolen and out-dated lasers on people, fully knowing that the customers will never get a result and wil likely be injured! In fact, they stole lasers from a doctor that they was in business with these ***-bags for a short period of time. George and Aurora were brought up on charges from NYS. http://docs.dos.ny.gov/ooah/decisions/Appearance_enhancement/2010/Padolfo_Aurora.htm

These crooks have been ON THE NEWS several times for their criminal activity:http://www.10news.com/news/cosmetic-center-closes-down-without-informing-clients

SOUTH SHORE LASERS IN BABYLON USED TO BE CALLED LASER CLINIQUE, NOW THE SAME CROOKS OWN BETTER IMAGE!

LOOK HERE: http://www.superpages.com/bp/Babylon-NY/Laser-Clinique-L2403375864.htm

Same address as www.soutshorelasers.com

Even worse than the criminality and stealing, they are using unsafe equipment and UNLICENCED STAFF!!!!!!

Review about: Laser Body Sculpting.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $1100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Better Image Laser?

Submit review

Comments

Practical analysis - I Appreciate the facts , Does someone know if I could access a template CAR SFA form to fill in ?

rivasgilbie140
to Anonymous #1099533

Greetings ! my business partner pulled a fillable IRS 1040 - Schedule C copy with this link >http://pdf.ac/9QDU1m

Hello . my partner worked with a fillable IRS 1040 - Schedule C document at this site or www.dos.ny.gov

Greetings . my assistant saw a sample IRS 1040 - Schedule C form at this place or www.dos.ny.gov

Hello . my assistant accessed a blank IRS 1040 - Schedule C version here or www.dos.ny.gov

Greetings , my business partner got ahold of a template IRS 1040 - Schedule C example at this place schedule c 2012 form

Hello , my business partner used a template UT DOPL-AP-007 example at this site or www.dos.ny.gov

Macy Nishimura

Margret
San Francisco, California, United States #1065847

They are currently located at 2103 DeerPark Ave 2nd floor, previously in Huntington and before that in Commack.They open and close their doors in a matter of 6mos.

Which usually results in the blinded partner holding the bag while they pack and move to a different location and leaving their customers in the dark.They're scammers and liars and don't EVER give these pathetic losers a dollar or feel bad for these people, they rely on people feeling bad for them and giving them money, they are truly pathetic.