Skipping out on Debt = Better Business Together | RiseWiFi.com
Better Business Together initiated a reseller agreement on May 2014 which terminated in Nov 2014. Stacy Duprey-Purper cited the reasoning that they needed more competitive rates and that we were holding them liable for a group of licenses even though their customer cancelled after 60 days. Our agreement and the customer agreement (which they are required to get) clearly states all licenses are sold on an annual basis. For their customer convenience, BBT offered a monthly payment option.
Upon terminating, there are concise terms under our termination obligations which the only item delivered to date is their official notice. The required payment of all amounts due is not only unpaid after 45 days but Stacy Deprey-Purper under Better Business Together has simply ignored all of our requests.
We have reason to believe that this was her original intent - realizing that our agreement would be jeopardized by their client who cancelled, they reached out to the same WiFi provider to setup a direct reseller agreement without any notice or advice to us. They even used a different company name/ contact to apply for the reseller agreement - aware that Purple would question her move and the issue of non-payment would arise.
As Stacy Deprey-Purper states, "this decision was purely business related.." which seems ironic since they refuse to honor this by skipping out on their contractual and fiscal obligations.
The amount is not small - $11,400 which if handled professionally we would have been open to a payment plan. But this could have been risky since it took Better Business Together over 60 days to even settle a $355 invoice prior to all of this.
So, if you are considering or doing business with Better Business Together or RiseWiFi.com please be aware of Stacy Deprey-Purper's business ethics and morals (lack of). This may impact your company as we pursue further legal action.
This is still unbelievable to us since I've known Stacy Deprey-Purper for some time and even worked with her. But as they say, if it smells like a fish..
We'll continue to post an update and share the legal documents with all -
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Pay your debt!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contract Breach
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Being new in the business world, no schooling on how to operate a business, I made the mistake by giving a Local Lighthouse Rep my time. The woman was very..."
- "I have a shop on Etsy; rather, had. I've been suspended, twice. In the announcement, it read: "Please check email for a message explaining why, and how to restore account...."
- "I had reservations about THUMBTACK for quite some time now but I gave it a chance. I like the concept but CERTAINLY do not believe the professionals should be..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "2 days ago 1 of my daughters opened can of corn for dinner. It was supposed to expire: 08/31/2017. It was a nightmare to see that. it was something terrible.It..."
- "bought my dress, it came looking nothing like i asked it was see through. I could see my butt crack and the bra cups it was cheap material and looked..."
- "My 3 orders placed at the same time were 5 DAYS LATE! The flowers were wilted, droopy, cheap and ugly! I ordered 3 Mylar "It's A Boy" balloons...."
- "Copy of E-mail I sent GE:I spent thousands of $$$ on putting all monogram appliances into my re-modeled home, purchased from Spencerâ€™s in Phoenix AZ.The Refrigerator (ZISS480DRISS) brokeâ€¦of course following..."