Skipping out on Debt = Better Business Together | RiseWiFi.com
Better Business Together initiated a reseller agreement on May 2014 which terminated in Nov 2014. Stacy Duprey-Purper cited the reasoning that they needed more competitive rates and that we were holding them liable for a group of licenses even though their customer cancelled after 60 days. Our agreement and the customer agreement (which they are required to get) clearly states all licenses are sold on an annual basis. For their customer convenience, BBT offered a monthly payment option.
Upon terminating, there are concise terms under our termination obligations which the only item delivered to date is their official notice. The required payment of all amounts due is not only unpaid after 45 days but Stacy Deprey-Purper under Better Business Together has simply ignored all of our requests.
We have reason to believe that this was her original intent - realizing that our agreement would be jeopardized by their client who cancelled, they reached out to the same WiFi provider to setup a direct reseller agreement without any notice or advice to us. They even used a different company name/ contact to apply for the reseller agreement - aware that Purple would question her move and the issue of non-payment would arise.
As Stacy Deprey-Purper states, "this decision was purely business related.." which seems ironic since they refuse to honor this by skipping out on their contractual and fiscal obligations.
The amount is not small - $11,400 which if handled professionally we would have been open to a payment plan. But this could have been risky since it took Better Business Together over 60 days to even settle a $355 invoice prior to all of this.
So, if you are considering or doing business with Better Business Together or RiseWiFi.com please be aware of Stacy Deprey-Purper's business ethics and morals (lack of). This may impact your company as we pursue further legal action.
This is still unbelievable to us since I've known Stacy Deprey-Purper for some time and even worked with her. But as they say, if it smells like a fish..
We'll continue to post an update and share the legal documents with all -
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Preferred solution:
- Pay your debt!
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Contract Breach
- Review category
- Professional Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "OST called me after I "started" not even finished and submitted the application online. Which was my first red flag. Then when the women called me and told me they..."
- "Hope is hiding under many fake accounts. Just recently Hope has returned as 'Joeyt1969' who is well known for showing Hope's mistakes and sloppy behavior exposing SPS as fraud. Also not..."
- "One of the new employees hired at Cat Spec Oregon OH. comes with a strong warning of Caution. She inappropriately speaks to her male married co workers. She does not..."
- "DiskDigger is often a data recovery software solution for all users that recouping your deleted or prepared files through the storage media associated with your operating system, which include various..."
- "Looking for teaching jobs in Vietnam? Don't go to Thai Binh Duong or Thái Bình Dương center. They stand for broken promises, take money from teachers without telling, lying about..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "December 3, 2015. I had two awful experiences at car dealerships that were Costco Authorized. Earnhardt Toyota in Avondale Az and Arrowhead Toyota in Peoria AZ. Let me just start..."
- "Okay so exactly a week ago I bought a really cute ring that I mistakenly got in the wrong size. Today I took it back wanting a smaller size and..."
- "Ordered a pair of expensive shoes, came at the time it said it would, in good condition (or so it seemed). Opened them up they look good, not 91$ good,..."