They charge me hundreds of dollars over that didn't have one box to move my stuff I had a supply garbage bags in the back of the truck door didn't come down that's how they drove three hours north with my furniture like that out in the open in the rain.They broke my barbecue which was $700 from Sam's club they broke a full glass curio cabinet they broke I'm an heirloom grandfather clock.

When I call the owner and tried Have him come and address the issues he said y'all be there this Thursday. Never showed up no phone calls, ignores my phone calls. Then he told me he had no boxes in the truck door wouldn't close because he snatched the truck from U-Haul at downtown Disney where he works and against company rules he did moving on the side which is against U-Haul rules. Had I known this I never would've hired this company extremely unprofessional.

I think it's very unfair that people get taken over by these companies day after day after day. The grandfather clock upset me the most because my dad had passed away and gave it to me on his deathbed. These people put their head on the pillow to sleep sleep at night no problem. He also would not produce his license because he needed to hire another truck because he was so unprofessional he didn't realize his truck was waitressed well for my goods so on top of paying 100 so I was more I had to pay another six hundred dollars and move the rest of the stuff myself what should've cost me $1200 was well over 2000 in my stuff was damaged.

He also would not show his license so U-Haul we can catch him but I did paying $400 by check because he was well over the amount of cash that I had on me what we agreed to so I have proof with the check on the date and that the move took place because he forged the date on the receipt but the date of the check will prove what I'm saying. I can be reached at area code 561-614-7395 his name is Tony morales the business is located in St.

Cloud Florida.The curio cabinet is still wrapped up in the blankets my blankets because he didn't have any of those either but I can show you a picture of the grandfather clock.Grandfather clock is missing a leg on the bottom and the top piece is broken and it is completely disabled it will not work at all.

I liked: I like what you all are about keping companies in check.

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Moving Service
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $2000
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Better Business Bureau?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.