Better Business Bureau - I hired $299 up and move it to move my household furniture from Wellington Florida to Kissimmee Florida.
They charge me hundreds of dollars over that didn't have one box to move my stuff I had a supply garbage bags in the back of the truck door didn't come down that's how they drove three hours north with my furniture like that out in the open in the rain.They broke my barbecue which was $700 from Sam's club they broke a full glass curio cabinet they broke I'm an heirloom grandfather clock.
When I call the owner and tried Have him come and address the issues he said y'all be there this Thursday. Never showed up no phone calls, ignores my phone calls. Then he told me he had no boxes in the truck door wouldn't close because he snatched the truck from U-Haul at downtown Disney where he works and against company rules he did moving on the side which is against U-Haul rules. Had I known this I never would've hired this company extremely unprofessional.
I think it's very unfair that people get taken over by these companies day after day after day. The grandfather clock upset me the most because my dad had passed away and gave it to me on his deathbed. These people put their head on the pillow to sleep sleep at night no problem. He also would not produce his license because he needed to hire another truck because he was so unprofessional he didn't realize his truck was waitressed well for my goods so on top of paying 100 so I was more I had to pay another six hundred dollars and move the rest of the stuff myself what should've cost me $1200 was well over 2000 in my stuff was damaged.
He also would not show his license so U-Haul we can catch him but I did paying $400 by check because he was well over the amount of cash that I had on me what we agreed to so I have proof with the check on the date and that the move took place because he forged the date on the receipt but the date of the check will prove what I'm saying. I can be reached at area code 561-614-7395 his name is Tony morales the business is located in St.
Cloud Florida.The curio cabinet is still wrapped up in the blankets my blankets because he didn't have any of those either but I can show you a picture of the grandfather clock.Grandfather clock is missing a leg on the bottom and the top piece is broken and it is completely disabled it will not work at all.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Hi, being a Chicago bride I thought maybe youâ€™d be interested in my story since heâ€™s a photography vendor in Chicago, Illinois. My husband and I hired James Spada..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "The Better Business Bureau which has now been given the name "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers". They do not read nor care about anything you say when you complain about a business..."
- "I ordered my son a basketball hoop as a Christmas gift from the Home Depot website on December 22nd, 2016. The delivery was supposed to be delivered on the first..."
- "This place *** suck , the manager as yet to return my calls and when I go to the office she is to busy to talk. I reported i have..."
- "I have ordered numerous products from SOE and they are great, the belts fray a little over time but they're still tough. I've used some of their stuff in a..."
- "I am quite upset! On my Facebook page I received a survey for Outback, that once I completed it I would get 2 free adult dinners. I completed..."
- "I ordered a Bedroom set and a new Mattress set. At the time of delivery I noticed that the mattress set was to tall for the bed. I notified the..."
- "Hi! I'm from Brazil and a few days ago I bought some games as a gift for a friend in a store in Kissimmee-FL. I bought the Assassin's Creed 4..."