The Better Business Bureau which has now been given the name "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers". They do not read nor care about anything you say when you complain about a business or anything for that matter. They use form letters and just add the necessary information needed. They always side with the business. This needs to be stopped! This type of practice is nothing less then "The Mafia" extorting money from consumers because the company pays the BBB to do this. You can file a complaint with the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" just go to http://bbbthetruth.com/resources/file-a-complaint-against-the-bbb/ Then you can read just how bad the BBB is and exactly what they do to people complaining about a business or anything else for that matter. This is the "First Stage" write a letter to:
The Council of Better Business Bureau4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 703-276-0100Fax: 703-525-8277You need to send the letter certified return receipt because if you don't they deny they ever got your complaint.
The "Second Stage" Send a complaint about:Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices by the BBBAddress the complaint to:The Office of the Attorney General
"Third Stage":Send your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)Use their site:https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
The "Fourth Stage":If you cannot get satisfaction, and or demand compensation for the damages caused by the wrong doing of the BBB you need to take the BBB Franchise to court.The franchise owner is relying on the fact that very few will go through with the expenses involved in such litigation.Franchise owners may "close shop" to avoid paying compensation.Check the corporation records of the BBB Franchise you intend to sue.What is the track record of the owners? Any previous "Not for Profits" corporations?It is best to appoint a legal firm that has experience in litigation and cases against the BBB
Don't waste your time in filing anything with the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" you are doomed before you even begin. Maybe if enough people don't file complaints the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" might go out of business. That would be nice they don't do anything as it is. They can't read nor retain what they read if they read at all everything is a form letter or document. I wish I had a job to where all I had to do was send a form letter and nothing else all day. That would really be nice. Please look at the documents that I have uploaded so you can see for yourself. The "Phathom Merchant" where Discover lied about in their letter to the BBB and my letter who knows who or what it is. The "Phathom Merchant" just appears out of nowhere just to charge on your card that has been canceled hours before by you! This is really "Fascinating" better watch out for that "Phathom Merchant" he is going to get you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Complaints
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Went to my 'shoot' last sunday and believe me I feel ***! Applied via the Facebook ad just because modelling has always been an interest of mine and wanted a bit..."
- "After I applied through the website I received an email about going for a test shoot in Camden. I arrived on time and a photographer took some shots of me...."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I have been ordering from Rose Wholesale since late September and have purchased many items such as shirts, belts, shoes, underwear. I can tell you in no uncertain terms they..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."