The Better Business Bureau which has now been given the name "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers". They do not read nor care about anything you say when you complain about a business or anything for that matter. They use form letters and just add the necessary information needed. They always side with the business. This needs to be stopped! This type of practice is nothing less then "The Mafia" extorting money from consumers because the company pays the BBB to do this. You can file a complaint with the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" just go to http://bbbthetruth.com/resources/file-a-complaint-against-the-bbb/ Then you can read just how bad the BBB is and exactly what they do to people complaining about a business or anything else for that matter. This is the "First Stage" write a letter to:
The Council of Better Business Bureau4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone: 703-276-0100Fax: 703-525-8277You need to send the letter certified return receipt because if you don't they deny they ever got your complaint.
The "Second Stage" Send a complaint about:Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices by the BBBAddress the complaint to:The Office of the Attorney General
"Third Stage":Send your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)Use their site:https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/
The "Fourth Stage":If you cannot get satisfaction, and or demand compensation for the damages caused by the wrong doing of the BBB you need to take the BBB Franchise to court.The franchise owner is relying on the fact that very few will go through with the expenses involved in such litigation.Franchise owners may "close shop" to avoid paying compensation.Check the corporation records of the BBB Franchise you intend to sue.What is the track record of the owners? Any previous "Not for Profits" corporations?It is best to appoint a legal firm that has experience in litigation and cases against the BBB
Don't waste your time in filing anything with the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" you are doomed before you even begin. Maybe if enough people don't file complaints the "Bribed Blockaid Bloodsuckers" might go out of business. That would be nice they don't do anything as it is. They can't read nor retain what they read if they read at all everything is a form letter or document. I wish I had a job to where all I had to do was send a form letter and nothing else all day. That would really be nice. Please look at the documents that I have uploaded so you can see for yourself. The "Phathom Merchant" where Discover lied about in their letter to the BBB and my letter who knows who or what it is. The "Phathom Merchant" just appears out of nowhere just to charge on your card that has been canceled hours before by you! This is really "Fascinating" better watch out for that "Phathom Merchant" he is going to get you.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Business Complaints
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Oh how I wished I would have read these reviews before I purchased the wig for this SCAM of a business. I also did not get the right color of..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."