Bestwatches Cn - SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!
BE AWARE!!!!I was trying to buy a Rolex watch Replica for my husband.
The transaction was $175 but this people tried to take $190 out from my bank account. Fortunately Bank of America sent me a warning text to my cellphone saying that is was a fraudulent transaction and they cancel it immediately. When I called to the bank they told me that the name of this company and its web site has been identified as fraudulent.
So DON'T TRY TO BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS ASIAN PEOPLE, THEY ARE BIG TIME SCAM.THE BOA REPRESENTATIVE SAID MOST OF FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS REPORTED COME FROM CHINA!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Replica Rolex Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
You May Also Like
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I've had my bracelet for 2 years! And it's tarnished! Because I'm outside the one year warranty and pandora doesn't cover tarnishing I cannot have my bracelet fixed. First of..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I was told by my periodontist that as soon as the technology for implants improved I should get them and I did for my whole mouth. And it was..."
- "A guy insured by USAA opened his car door into my moving car and did approx $3K damage to my new car. It was unintentional but he admitted it to..."