Bestreplica - Absolute Categorical Scam

11 of 50 Bestreplica reviews

Update added by user Mar 19

Here is their facebook site with even more scam complaints.

Original review posted by user Mar 18

Wow, I am embarrassed beyond belief that I fell for an exceptionally produced website offering Replica Rolex products. Yes I know, if you can't afford a real Rolex, then your pathetic. Yeah, whatever. I have a real Rolex, I just travel extensively in Central America and don't really want to have my real one potentially stolen while there.

In any event, I ordered a submariner via Money Gram to save some money off the retail price. It went to Derek Stephen Simmonds in Gibraltar. UK. Its been two months now, and no watch and no communication from the site. Hilarious really, *** I'm ***.

I should have done my due diligence on the web first and I would have found countless reports of individuals making payments but no watches ever received.

We truly have no recourse since it goes to the UK and God knows who actually picks up the money from MoneyGram. They know that and that's why the scam works so well.

The cool thing is that my best friend is a Google exec who specializes in search engine optimization. He has agreed to create a splash page optimized site tied in with Goodle Adwords which will display in the top 5 search results anytime anyone searches for a "replica rolex" through Google.

This splash page will link close to 100 links to people being scammed by this company. At least no one else will give these degenerate pieces of garbage a penny.

So sad to do this but they started it.

Enjoy your new found Google advertising.

Should have sent me my *** watch guys.

W Jones

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Bestreplica Replica Rolex Watch
Review category
Luxury / Jewelry
review #812709 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bestreplica? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
11 of 50 Bestreplica reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.