Update added by user Mar 19, 2016
Here is their facebook site with even more scam complaints.
Original review posted by user Mar 18, 2016
Wow, I am embarrassed beyond belief that I fell for an exceptionally produced website offering Replica Rolex products. Yes I know, if you can't afford a real Rolex, then your pathetic. Yeah, whatever. I have a real Rolex, I just travel extensively in Central America and don't really want to have my real one potentially stolen while there.
In any event, I ordered a submariner via Money Gram to save some money off the retail price. It went to Derek Stephen Simmonds in Gibraltar. UK. Its been two months now, and no watch and no communication from the site. Hilarious really, *** I'm ***.
I should have done my due diligence on the web first and I would have found countless reports of individuals making payments but no watches ever received.
We truly have no recourse since it goes to the UK and God knows who actually picks up the money from MoneyGram. They know that and that's why the scam works so well.
The cool thing is that my best friend is a Google exec who specializes in search engine optimization. He has agreed to create a splash page optimized site tied in with Goodle Adwords which will display in the top 5 search results anytime anyone searches for a "replica rolex" through Google.
This splash page will link close to 100 links to people being scammed by this company. At least no one else will give these degenerate pieces of garbage a penny.
So sad to do this but they started it.
Enjoy your new found Google advertising.
Should have sent me my *** watch guys.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Are not legitimate
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Scam No product ever delivered
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Bestreplica Replica Rolex Watch
- Review category
- Luxury / Jewelry
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Me and the girlfriend each brought a bracelet for a family member for Christmas, both arrived separately with scuffs and scratches and in general terrible condition! silver was not real..."
- "On 8/2/14 I took my not even 3 year old ring in to be inspected and rhodium applied. I was informed a side stone was loose and would need tightened..."
- "Agape screwed up my ring 3 yrs ago and refused to fix it correctly. Given my ring was 90% perfect, i let it go. Stone fell out recently,..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "i had ordered for magnetic iphone cable through facebook ad and got linked to shopify for order. I used my credit card for fulfilling the payment and amount of $14.95..."
- "I am an ex-employee for EcoWater Systems, and I wrote this letter years ago but was unable to find proper resolution to my issues and believe posting it here may..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."