Best Used Tires - Review about Tire from Mauldin, South Carolina

13 of 21 Best Used Tires reviews

I ordered two tires from here, and it took four or five days for them to get here. They looked good, so no issues there.

I took them to get mounted and during the mounting of one, a leak was found. The tire was flat within an hour.

I called and was told to take a picture of the flat tire. I emailed it in, and for four days, I got emails back obviously from different people, because the same information was requested over and over.

I got fed up and finally called. I wanted a refund of the tire as well as another $20 credited for the cost of mounting a faulty tire. I had to work my way up the ladder and finally reached a manager named Julio.

Julio was short and rude with me and kept talking over me, refusing to listen to what I had to say. I explained that I was out $20 because they failed to inspect the tire properly. He said because it wasn't mounted there, there was nothing they could do. Of course it wasn't mounted there; they're in PA and I'm in SC. He said it was 50% the shop's fault who mounted the tire because they should have also seen the leak. How can you see a leak in a tire until it's mounted and has air in it?

This Julio guy was a ***.

Looking through their reviews, it seems as though the majority of 5* reviews are fake. They're all written identically.

Never doing business with them again, that's for sure.

UPDATE: shortly after I left the above review, they sent the following email:

"At this point if you are willing to remove the comment you made on google, once we see that it has been removed we can process that additional $20 as a courtesy. Please advise."

So they bribed me to give me the money back I was entitled to. I refused to take the review down and threatened to put them on blast on all other review sites unless they gave me my $20. Then they wrote, "After consulting with ownership that refund of $20 will be processed within 2-3 business days."

Now that the $20 has gone back to my card, I'm going to write reviews everywhere I can. That's what you get for trying to mess with people. You should have just given me back the $20 I deserved in the first place and you could have avoided all of this. Take this as a lesson.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

13 of 21 Best Used Tires reviews

Oct 01, 2015 #1042003

Church

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Best Used Tires.
Filing a new complaint about
×