Tampa, Florida

This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined.Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow.

Related: Best Price Moving And Storage - They rip people off

When the people unloaded the furniture in our new place the showed me why it was broke. They told me that the way Best Price taped the legs of things together was part of the problem and if you really read their contract, even if they pack your electronics and something happens to them their not to blame. Do not use them.

I am going to move again at the end of this year but they will not be the ones I call.In my lifetime I have moved 15 times used professional movers twice and both times that is only when I had things break.

Review about: Movers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Best Price Moving And Storage?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Swift Moving Systems - If you like unreliable service and broken goods look no further! Swift Moving Systems "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..." Read more Lack of Maintenance at " A Mini Storage" Ocean Springs  will result in major loss of your belongings A Mini Storage "Absolute nightmare. Due to a roof leak, nearly all of my belongings have been destroyed by black mold and mildew. Even if I had chosen the elective insurance..." Read more Klm Van Lines - Thieves! Klm Van Lines "Similar complaints as the other reviews here... I got a quote from In and Out Mover who contracted to KLM. I paid a deposit to In and Out and was..." Read more Klm Van Lines - Missing boxes, broken picture frame (glass), missing parts to shelves Klm Van Lines "It took them 7 days to bring our shipment from California to Nevada. First of all, it took them 4 hours to load the moving truck and 2 hours to..." Read more Petcarerx - How have they not been sued yet??? The PetPlus75 promo code is a SCAM!!!! Petcarerx "Alas, I too fell for the "75% Off" scam that they pull. I received an email earlier this week from PetCareRX offering the 75% Off code, a screenshot of which..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Swagway - Purchased for Christmas. My son had ridden his x2 hover board a total of maybe 2 hours. Swagway "My son has not been rough on his board. He has ridden it outside twice and both times it started going crazy, beeping and throwing him off. I contacted Swagway..." Read more Fedex - Just one fed ex guy never buzzes / leaves packages outside / video Fedex "Just one of our Seattle Fed Ex drivers leaves packages outside and pretends to ring buzzer but he's clearly just clicking the "Cancel" button. No other delivery drivers, Fed Ex..." Read more