Tampa, Florida

This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined.Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow.

Related: Best Price Moving And Storage - They rip people off

When the people unloaded the furniture in our new place the showed me why it was broke. They told me that the way Best Price taped the legs of things together was part of the problem and if you really read their contract, even if they pack your electronics and something happens to them their not to blame. Do not use them.

I am going to move again at the end of this year but they will not be the ones I call.In my lifetime I have moved 15 times used professional movers twice and both times that is only when I had things break.

Review about: Movers.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Best Price Moving And Storage?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Two Men And A Truck - Damaged and stolen items Two Men And A Truck "Three men and a little girl showed up for my job. They ran hours past quote, stole items and returned a few days later. Damaged many items and will not..." Read more Best Price Moving And Storage - Best Price Moving & Storage - Damaged furniture and rude customer service. Best Price Moving And Storage "Warning to all who are thinking about using Best Price & Storage for you movings needs don't if you value you things and time. The day of my scheduled pick-up..." Read more Puma Van Lines - Refusing to pay for damage to my house Puma Van Lines "If you hire Puma, just hope they don't do any damage to your house, because they will ignore you, not care about the damage, and then imply that you did..." Read more Moving Help - Insurance Not Required! Moving Help "The movers, Stress Free Moving, damaged my sofa and the door frame of my apartment. The sofa was wedged in the door so tightly that it took 1/2 hour to..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Horrible fit from "custom" car cover from Cover Anything Cover Anything "I ordered a car cover from Cover Anything based on the make and model of my car. I travel often and it arrived during a lengthy absence and I did..." Read more Carls Tree Service - Stone Cold Carls Tree Service " I ordered 2B slag from Carl's tree service and received 2B limestone instead. Ultimately you do not know it's the wrong product until it is dumped all over your..." Read more E Timothy Mccullough - CONSUMER ALERT! TIMOTHY MCCULOUGH MALPRACTICE COMPLAINTS E Timothy Mccullough "We WERE a client of Tim's as well and we lost our case big time. It all started off the same way as other people have experienced where he introduces..." Read more