Houston, Texas

Sorry, but no tears from me. Marilyn and crew at BEST PREOWNED are simply great. I am a first time RV Owner who walked in knowing ZERO. They could easily have taken advantage of me but did not. They waited while my loan was processed with no whining.

The turnover demonstration was thorough and complete. Everything worked when I picked it up and continues to work. If you lack simple "handyman" skills - maybe you ought to rent an RV first to see if this is for you. I love mine and am headed to the Florida Keys next !!

They did a great job in executing the remodeling I wanted done as part of the deal. They courteously answered all my questions after the sale. I STRONG GIVE THEM A WELL EARNED RECOMMENDATION

Rob Axelson

Happy Customer

National Seabreeze Class A fully tricked out by BEST !

Review about: 2006 National Seabreeze Motorcoach.

I liked: Denise, Excellent customer service.

4.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE National Seabreeze Rv
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Best Preowned RV?

Comments

rick

If you lack handyman skills?? I bought a "nice" rv from SC and the generator didn't work,rear view camera in and out,propane leak,propane detector not working, fuses blown,lights burnt out all in a "nice" rv they sold me. These people should be out of business