Verified Reviewer

Hi,I had an appointment for my migraine problem in March in Best Health Clinic and before booking I talked with an agent on the phone and described my problem that I have a non-stop headache and need to have an appointment with a relevant doctor in this regard. And I asked before booking if any of the procedure is covered by my insurance (which is Anthem) and she said yes.

Then she booked and when I came there for visit I got shocked because she had booked with an Orthopedics! and the doctor thought that I have a problem with my spinal cord!! So he was not a right doctor for me and I had to pay 60 Dollar for a wrong visit. Then doctor told me that I am not a specialist for your problem (Migraine) and the only thing that I can do is that I refer you to a neurologist.

So it means that I actually did not get any treatment or prescription useful for my problem. Then the doctor said that I also can do injection into your neck and shoulder if you would like to get rid of pain for a few days and I accepted because I had in a very bad pain for long time. I also should add that I had the same injection (Steroid) myself just couple days before and you know that it is not good to have double injection in less than one week and at least 3 months should be time distance between two injections and I even mentioned it but any way I got that injection. So Now after 4 months I have got a bill about 800 $ !!!

Even though I had explained for them that I have migraine they booked me a wrong physician, I asked them for insurance coverage and they told me it is Okay. Why I should pay 800$ for nothing?

I can not accept this much charge... and I would like to appeal.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Location: Cincinnati, Ohio