Ashley, Illinois

A year later and I still have been ripped off!

I purchased a laminated floor from Beseda Flooring in Weldon Spring, MO. It was top dollar, commercial grade Armstrong Grand Illusions, Melbourne Acacia L3024. The floor has had a defect since day one and I have been trying to resolve this matter with the retail store and Armstrong since that day. The floor has a 30 year warranty which Armstrong is NOT going to back.

The company that I purchased the floor from will NOT help me and tell me their hands are tied. Never do business with Beseda Flooring, as they say "their hands are tied." Yes they sure are tied, tightly around my $4000.00 and all I have is a shoddy floor.

Review about: Laminated Floor.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Beseda Flooring?

Comments

Jan

This is a an update to let the public know that on October 2, 2008 Brian of Beseda flooring met with me and refunded my full $4000.00 that I paid initially for the floor.

Everything is NOW settled, thanks to Brian sticking in there with this and working to satisfy an unhappy customer.

Thank you, Brian!