Beseda flooring ripped me off of a $4000.00 floor
A year later and I still have been ripped off!
I purchased a laminated floor from Beseda Flooring in Weldon Spring, MO. It was top dollar, commercial grade Armstrong Grand Illusions, Melbourne Acacia L3024. The floor has had a defect since day one and I have been trying to resolve this matter with the retail store and Armstrong since that day. The floor has a 30 year warranty which Armstrong is NOT going to back.
The company that I purchased the floor from will NOT help me and tell me their hands are tied. Never do business with Beseda Flooring, as they say "their hands are tied." Yes they sure are tied, tightly around my $4000.00 and all I have is a shoddy floor.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Laminated Floor
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."