Featured Not resolved

I should have looked closer at the reviews online before ordering. The positive reviews are obvious fakes, now that that I have FINALLY received my order, after waiting a month and a half.

No tracking number was provided, customer service is a joke because you can't reach anyone no matter how many tries. Received both pair of shoes ordered. Paid $70 for two pair of sandals and they are made of the shoddiest plastic materials - not even to the level of pleather... The plastic smell is so bad that people can smell them from the hall in front of my office.

The actual design of the sandals is actually pretty good, but they won't last but a few times of wearing them, as you can see where the glue on the soles is loosening.

I am going to see if PayPal can help me get my money back, but I am not going to dare to hope.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! THE SITE'S PICTURES LOOK GOOD BUT YOU WILL REGRET BUYING FROM THEM...

Product or Service Mentioned: Sandals.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments