Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

order # E 1030642 4 dresses way tooooooo small and theres NO size label on the inside of them/Was this someone else's RETURN ???? How do I return for FULL REFUND $72.80 I CANNOT get throught at 201 812-2916

ArtisticMagpie517

YES! SAME HERE!

PLEASE ADVISE...!!!!

Thank you kindly! Dawn

Ann McDonald

According to the BerryLook return policy, the products can be returned within 30 days after they have been received. Once your return is received and inspected, they will send you an email to notify you that the company has received your returned item.

They will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.

@Ann McDonald

I have made 3 requests in the last 3 weeks for information on returning my order and have heard from no one. I can't mail it, I have no address.

What's going on with my order # E100603

by DramaticMarkhor

Do not know if it went thru or not? So I placed a 2nd order same items.

Got order # on one & the 2nd reply was that my order DID NOT go thru!! Also said that there was a high volume of orders?? Plz. let me know ASAP DO NO WANT MY CARDS TO BE CHARGED!!

I did give my info so plz. Help me???

Show

How do I receive my dress or refund?

I ordered for a dress that was supposed to get to me in 10-12 business days. Is more than 3weeks now.

Have no clue. Can I have my or return my money

Ann McDonald
According to BerryLook shipping policy, if you allow 5-7 working days processing time and 2-15 working days shipping time, your item should be delivered within 5-22 working days. If your item is not there within this period you should contact BerryLook customer service. You can do it via Contact Tab on Pissed Consumer website.

how to get my refund

ordered 5 blouses size XL I USUALLY WEAR L But ordered the extra size ALL ARE TOO SMALL how to send bank for refund or larger size HOW DO I DO IT ?? SEND INSTRUCTIONS KARILYN PETERSON 2654 RED CLIFFS DR 201 ST GEORGE, UTAH 84790 \ I PAID $116.70 THROUGH PAY PAL ORDER #1205974 PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID 4HK235541D182882K TO ORDERPLUS (service@berrylook.com

Ann McDonald
According to the BerryLook return and exchange policy, the products can be returned within 30 days after they have been received. Once your return is received and inspected, they will send you an email to notify you that the company has received your returned item.

For aditional information please reach out to BerryLook Customer Service by phone at 201-812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com

where is my order E-1162708

I ordered 2 tops on June 25, 2019, I paid the extra shipping fee to get these items in 2 to 5 days. It is now July 25th and I have not received my tops yet. I need to find out where they are at.

Ann McDonald
According to BerryLook shipping policy expedited shipping really takes 2-5 days. Please follow the link https://www.berrylook.com/en/tracking/query to track your order. Otherwise, contact BerryLook customer service via Contact tab on Pissed Consumer website

Where is my order

I ordered may 2 and have not received it.

Ann McDonald

According to BerryLook delivery policy delivery time depends on item processing time (it is around 5-7 working days) and shipping method. If you chose Super Savings, then shipping lasts 5-12 days.

If you chose Expedited Shipping, then shippping lasts 2-5 days. For more details you can contact BerryLook customer service by phone at 201- 812-2916, by email at service@berrylook.com

Cant get replacement item

my dress was out of stock where do you go to get a replacement.

Ann McDonald

You can look for a replacement item on the website or ask BerryLook customer support for help. You can contact them by phone at 201- 812-2916, by email at service@berrylook.com

Has my order shipped?

Invoice ID # E922978. 0597-6010-0722-0118.

Irene Moore

According to the BerryLook Help page, there are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your package: item processing time and shipping method. Item processing time usually takes from 5 to 7 working days.

Usually it is around 5 - 15 working days. Please follow the link https://www.berrylook.com/en/tracking/query to track your order.

need return address

asked them for return address, asked to hang up clothes and take photo to show problem too small!!!

Irene Moore

They will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7-15 business days. Unfortunately, the company return and exchanges page does not provide any information regarding the return address.

Therefore, please reach out to BerryLook Customer Service by phone at (201) 812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com for further assistance.

I ordered on February 16th.....has not arrived

Irene Moore

According to the BerryLook shipping policy, there are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your package: item processing time and shipping method. The processing time is the time it takes for the seller to prepare the item for shipment.

Usually it is around 5 to 7 working days to process. Delivery time varies with shipping method. It may take from 5 to 15 days. If you have not received your package within the above mentioned time frame, you should reach out to BerryLook Customer Service by phone at (201) 812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com for further assistance.

You can also submit a ticket here https://www.berrylook.com/en/contact-us.

Please note that you can track your order on the company website https://www.berrylook.com/en/customerservices.

@Irene Moore

Stop this company sucks they steal ur money never answer the dam phone I have a police report fraud

Irene Moore
BerryLook.com was created 26/04/2018.It is located at the following address: 181 Queen’s Road Central, Grand Millennium Plaza Room 1501, Hong Kong. BerryLook has 1.4 star rating on Pissed Consumer (based on 71 reviews).

According to the BerryLook reviews, customers like good variety of products offered. But they are not satisfied with poor customer service, lower quality of items (if compared to advertised ones), and delivery issues.

Unfortunately, BerryLook does not provide any customer support phone number.
@Irene Moore

Fraud two key factors my *** I’m pissed I have received my since last year where the *** is my coat dam thieves

Show

I place an order a month ago and still have not received it.the number on the web sites noone will answed it.

I order three pairs of shoes and it was chard to my card. if I am not going to get them?

Irene Moore

According to the BerryLook FAQ page, there are two key factors that will decide when you will receive your package: item processing time and shipping method. Item processing time is the time it takes for the seller to prepare the item(s) for shipment.

There are different processing times for different items depending on product category and volume. Usually it is around 5 to 7 working days to process. Delivery time varies with shipping method.

Time in transit varies depending on where you're located and where your package is coming from. It usually takes from 5 to 15 working days.

If you have not received your order within the stated time frames, please contact BerryLook Customer Service by phone at (201) 812-2916 or by email at service@berrylook.com and provide their company support representatives with full details regarding your issue.

Refunds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I get in touch with BerryLook to find out where my refund is. They said it would be in my bank account in 10 to 15 days, but I am still waiting.

Now I can't even get an e-mail to go through because there capka doesn't work. There phone is always busy. I will never order from this company again.

D. Reed

Irene Moore

According to the company Returns & Exchanges policy, once your return is received and inspected, they will send you an email to notify you that they have received your item. BerryLook will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.

If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or your original payment method within 7-15 business days. If you have not received a refund yet, please check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company since it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank.

There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact BerryLook at service@berrylook.com and report your issue.

refund

i want a refund.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

To return the items and get a refund, you need to contact BerryLook customer support at service@berrylook.com first. Then you'll receive all the necessary instructions.

Return and refund

I want to return 2 dresses that are too small. how do I return them?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

To return the items, you need to contact BerryLook customer support at service@berrylook.com

Boots

i ordered a pair of boots in Dec paid for them & never received them. Plain Chunky Mid Heeled Velvet Round Toe Outdoor Short Ankle Boots Camel

Irene Moore
If you have not received your order, you may contact BerryLook Customer Service and provide them with full details regarding your issue.

BerryLook Customer Service

• Headquarters Address: FASHIONICON TRADING LIMITED 181 Queen’s Road Central, Grand Millennium Plaza Room 1501 Hong Kong

You can also submit a ticket on the company website https://www.berrylook.com/en/contact-us or share your experience by posting a review on Pissed Consumer for faster response from the company. Please note that you can track your order here https://www.berrylook.com/en/tracking/query using your email or order #.
Show

Return Boots 5 sizes to small. I need address to return????????

Please give me address to return boots that are 5 sizes to small I wear size 10 I need them in Black

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

To receive the return address, you need to contact BerryLook customer support at service@berrylook.com

Order

On 9/26/18 I order a black and white dress. The money been taken from account, but I have still not received my order. What happening with it?

Irene Moore
Your issue seems to be quite frequent with BerryLook customers so you may find the answer to your question here: BerryLook question# 15556.

A order

What is customer service phone number?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Unfortunately, the website doesn't provide the phone number. However, you can contact BerryLook customer service by email service@berrylook.com.

Questions 19