Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

Refunds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How can I get in touch with BerryLook to find out where my refund is. They said it would be in my bank account in 10 to 15 days, but I am still waiting.

Now I can't even get an e-mail to go through because there capka doesn't work. There phone is always busy. I will never order from this company again.

D. Reed

Irene Moore

According to the company Returns & Exchanges policy, once your return is received and inspected, they will send you an email to notify you that they have received your item. BerryLook will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.

If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or your original payment method within 7-15 business days. If you have not received a refund yet, please check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company since it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank.

There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact BerryLook at service@berrylook.com and report your issue.

Show

I place an order a month ago and still have not received it.the number on the web sites noone will answed it.

I order three pairs of shoes and it was chard to my card. if I am not going to get them?

refund

i want a refund.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

To return the items and get a refund, you need to contact BerryLook customer support at service@berrylook.com first. Then you'll receive all the necessary instructions.

Return and refund

I want to return 2 dresses that are too small. how do I return them?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

To return the items, you need to contact BerryLook customer support at service@berrylook.com

Boots

i ordered a pair of boots in Dec paid for them & never received them. Plain Chunky Mid Heeled Velvet Round Toe Outdoor Short Ankle Boots Camel

Show

Return Boots 5 sizes to small. I need address to return????????

Please give me address to return boots that are 5 sizes to small I wear size 10 I need them in Black

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

To receive the return address, you need to contact BerryLook customer support at service@berrylook.com

Order

On 9/26/18 I order a black and white dress. The money been taken from account, but I have still not received my order. What happening with it?

A order

What is customer service phone number?

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer

Unfortunately, the website doesn't provide the phone number. However, you can contact BerryLook customer service by email service@berrylook.com.

Questions 8