Contact Information

BerryLook Phone Numbers

• (201) 812-2916
Write review

does not support this feature.

Currently you can call only US numbers.

BerryLook Email:

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Customers Contact BerryLook to Ask about:

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not received my order”
  • “Where is my shipment” , Review # 1628001
  • “Order not shipped yet”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Need to return items”
  • “To return an order of 2 dresses” , Review # 1628270
  • “Returning items”

Request for Information Question:

• “Never received confirmation of my order”
  • “Request cancel”
  • “Checking order”

Refund Question:

• “No refund received”
  • “My order E831307 for $70, I could not wear anything. Refund requested. This is the 3rd or 4th time Ive contacted you.” , Review # 1617275
  • “Wanting to know what happened to my refund”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “To cancel an order” , Review # 1628050
  • “Need to cancel order and reorder i dont need5 red jackets. i need one red and one white in large.”
  • “Need to cancel order and reorder” , Review # 1599650

Product/ Service Question:

• “Have not received my order after 2 months” , Review # 1619618
  • “I havent received my order and im very upset & want my refund.”
  • “I placed a order and i gave the wrong zip code and i need to change it” , Review # 1573641

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Payment problems”
  • “Can't get payment to go through”
  • “Overcharged”

Staff Question:

• “Can’t contact customer service via email”
  • “Customer service”
  • “On line customer service doesn’t work. Need to return order.” , Review #1545456

Cards Question:

• “Will not let me pay with my debit master card”
  • “I would like to pay with my debit card.”
  • “Because my package never came And I need to no why the money came off my credit card I have the bill and yes they took the money off so where’s my package” , Review # 1579204

Website/ Application Question:

• “ORDER IS 15 DAYS LATE INCLUDING THE 7 EXTRA DAY STATED ON TYOUR WEBSITE” , Review # 1596409

Account Question:

based on 343 reviews

Rating trend

About

BerryLook Terms of Service
Welcome to berrylook.com, The User's reliable online marketplace. Please review the following basic rules that govern the use of the berrylook.com site. Please note that The Client's use of the berrylook.com site (the "Site") constitutes The Customer's unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms of Use. Please read through them carefully before placing The Client's order. By using this website and/or placing an order, The Customer agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below. Please also read BerryLook's' Privacy Policy regarding personal information provided by The Client of BerryLook There will be no prior notice for any amendments to these terms, the amendments will be automatically applied to orders thereafter. Upon confirmation of The Client's orders, www.berrylook.com will not be able to make any changes. BerryLook may provide The User of Website with access to third party payment gateways such as PayPal.
BerryLook Privacy Policy
Thank The Client of BerryLook for visiting berrylook.com (the "Website"). This privacy and security policy (the "Policy") explains the information BerryLook collect about The Client on the Website, as well as information collected when The User of Website visit BerryLook's' stores or otherwise communicate or interaberrylookplusonMe, how www.berrylook.com use the personal data information, some of the security steps taken to protect the information, and the choices The Customer have to review, revise and/or restrict Company's usage of this information. This Policy is part of the Terms & Conditions of Use that govern the Website and is binding on all Website users. If The Client of BerryLook have any objections to this Privacy Policy, The User of company services should immediately discontinue use of the website. In providing The User's personal data The User consent to berrylook using the data collected in order to meet BerryLook's' commitments to The Client of BerryLook and to provide The User of company services with the service The User of Website expect.
Top BerryLook Services

Shipping Service, Customer Care

BerryLook Pros and Cons

Pros: Very unhappy and dissapointed, Good variety of products offered, Price, Prices, No pros

Cons: No customer service, Way you do not answer the phone there is no customer service, There is no customer service, Poor quality, Have not received ordered merhandise