(Fishing)Berkley line counter Does Not Work.
Purchased a Berkley line counter.First time out it worked great.
I even tested it for accuracy and it was almost dead on. Second time out it started to have trouble counting, it would skip or not count at all. Third time out it stopped counting all together. Also it would not reset.
Tried Contacting Berkley several times with NO response. Guess they already got my money. Cabela's on the other hand replaced it free of charge. Thanks Cabela's.
I have not even tried the new one.
I had enough of the old one.I think Berkley just makes stuff that looks like fishing equipment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Line Counter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "It is amusing that people don't get plastic will melt in the summer heat and then blame their stupidity on a company. The scent circles contain oil and DO contain..."
- "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Hi, Me and my wife love olive garden restaurants. But after today probably it was our last visit there. Everything start from we was waiting 15 minutes to our server, servers..."
- "I bought a MK bag in July 2014 in Las Vegas and the zipper keeps getting stuck. Also the handles are shredded. I have other name brand purses that I..."
- "PLEASE BE CAREFUL My parents' home almost burned down because of the negligent thugs Sears sent to "install" a stove. The stove was not properly installed. As a result, the lights went..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "Even though I bought an extended warranty. Hudson's won't cover me after the leather started to peel off like the cheap leather jacket I bought at the outlet store. Never..."