(Fishing)Berkley line counter Does Not Work.
Purchased a Berkley line counter.First time out it worked great.
I even tested it for accuracy and it was almost dead on. Second time out it started to have trouble counting, it would skip or not count at all. Third time out it stopped counting all together. Also it would not reset.
Tried Contacting Berkley several times with NO response. Guess they already got my money. Cabela's on the other hand replaced it free of charge. Thanks Cabela's.
I have not even tried the new one.
I had enough of the old one.I think Berkley just makes stuff that looks like fishing equipment.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Line Counter
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "My daughter plugged in her Scentsy plug in warmer and when she flicked the on switch a spark flew out of the switch and the switch and her hand were..."
- "The stucco is falling off our house and cracking, nails appear through the stucco. Lennar completed their destructive testing and caused even more unsightly stucco issues. The HVAC..."
- "I rarely post comments on the Internet but felt compelled to respond to the negative comments about Enagic USA. Enagic Electrolysis Water Generators are distributed through a network marketing compensation..."
- "A caution to anyone shipping UPS. When you take your packages to a UPS store be sure to stand there and read EVERY LINE of the paper they give you...."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "So it was my wife's bad in the first place that she accidentally returned our PS3 game Rockband instead of the movie we rented back to Netflix. They sent an..."
- "I bought a MK bag in July 2014 in Las Vegas and the zipper keeps getting stuck. Also the handles are shredded. I have other name brand purses that I..."
- "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..."