Bepromotions kickstarter scam
I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my money back, they claimed that they already started and that the press release was a success. It was indeed sent, using Fiverr. If I wanted to use a service I knew wouldn't not bring any visibility for my kickstarter campaign, I could have gotten the service for 5 USD myself and not pay these scammers 150 dollar!
I claimed my money back with Paypal, and added the following information, do the same when you also fell for their scam:
1. bepromotions claims, on their website, to be in the market since 7 years. Their domain is bought in May 2016!! It was another website before!
2. They told me that they are USA based. Bepromotions is based in RUSSIA!
3. They have the following claim on their website "MONEY BACK GUARANTEED *" But at the same time state clearly: "6. Refunds
Due to the high cost of performing our services, these are non-refundable. As a digital agency providing products and services in real time in an online space we are not able to refund you for services provided as there is no way to recover mentioned services.
This no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate usage of our Services, or any other reason whatsoever."
4. They offer ad services, but there is no proof that they actually had an ad running.
If you got scammed by the BE Promotions Kickstarter marketing scam as I did, make sure to include the information mentioned above. After my experience and communication (or lack of), it's clearly that they have no intention to deliver anything, but just scam users.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- False claims
You May Also Like
- "I just ordered a dvd from CCNow a division of Snorrason ehf. Last of the Dogmen dvd, $10.00 plus $3.95 shipping. I have checked my balance and they have taken..."
- "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..."
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "I thought go to daiso japan i can get goods made from japan,after i vame back i found this item made from thailand ,what the *** is going on? We..."
- "My complaint is regarding my item I ordered in LAZADA last June 24,2016, coz until now July 8,2016 is still in NINJAVAN's warehouse. i keep on emailing them everyday..."
- "I bought a pair of Skech air infinity shoe on 3rd Oct 2016 in Gurney Plaza mall, I am happy with the shoe but one thing is they sound squeeze..."
- "I had my account deactivated today after putting in countless hours.I am a mother of 17month old baby girl which is the reason I even used Swagbucks. I was using..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."