100% full Not resolved

I've been approached by bepromotions.com and ordered their PR Pro with an additional Ultimate plan. They delivered...nothing. When I asked for my money back, they claimed that they already started and that the press release was a success. It was indeed sent, using Fiverr. If I wanted to use a service I knew wouldn't not bring any visibility for my kickstarter campaign, I could have gotten the service for 5 USD myself and not pay these scammers 150 dollar!

I claimed my money back with Paypal, and added the following information, do the same when you also fell for their scam:

1. bepromotions claims, on their website, to be in the market since 7 years. Their domain is bought in May 2016!! It was another website before!

2. They told me that they are USA based. Bepromotions is based in RUSSIA!

3. They have the following claim on their website "MONEY BACK GUARANTEED *" But at the same time state clearly: "6. Refunds

Due to the high cost of performing our services, these are non-refundable. As a digital agency providing products and services in real time in an online space we are not able to refund you for services provided as there is no way to recover mentioned services.

This no-refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate usage of our Services, or any other reason whatsoever."

4. They offer ad services, but there is no proof that they actually had an ad running.

If you got scammed by the BE Promotions Kickstarter marketing scam as I did, make sure to include the information mentioned above. After my experience and communication (or lack of), it's clearly that they have no intention to deliver anything, but just scam users.

Review about: Ultimate Plan.

I didn't like: False claims, Scam.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $210
Preferred solution An end at the false claims and scamming innocent kickstarter campaign owners

Had an Experience with BePromotions?

Comments

Indiegogo Results

I agree with you. They are a Scam Agency. Stay away from these people.

London, England, United Kingdom #1237920

Another fake review from Chris Olenik and Agency 2.0! Readers beware!

to Anonymous #1305542

Londen, England, United Kingdom.Isn't Bepromotions is based in the US?

Ah no, it was Russia, right!SCAM!