My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney.

Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over.Record the conversation or sign an agreement.

If you happen to decline the repairs for their very expensive charges, you will have added expense to your diagnostic that was not discussed. Once you begin to inquire about the additional charges that you were not told of, nor approved, one of the owners Denny will come and argue and threaten to hold your car hostage until you pay his fees not approved. He's not calm, he gets in your face acting tough and yelling that your gonna pay or he'll hold your car. This was my experience and I would never recommend this shop to anyone.

There is a good Mercedes benz shop on 6th street in Tulsa with O’brian or Jason at Bezworks in Broken Arrow. Unless you want sly, ***-like owners to over charge you on approved costs…this is your place to go.

BAD BUSINESS.

Review about: Personal Experience.

Review #420745 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $2000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Benzin Motorworks?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.