Benzin Motorworks - Avoid Benzin Motorwerks Tulsa, OK
My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney.
Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over.Record the conversation or sign an agreement.
If you happen to decline the repairs for their very expensive charges, you will have added expense to your diagnostic that was not discussed. Once you begin to inquire about the additional charges that you were not told of, nor approved, one of the owners Denny will come and argue and threaten to hold your car hostage until you pay his fees not approved. He's not calm, he gets in your face acting tough and yelling that your gonna pay or he'll hold your car. This was my experience and I would never recommend this shop to anyone.
There is a good Mercedes benz shop on 6th street in Tulsa with O’brian or Jason at Bezworks in Broken Arrow. Unless you want sly, ***-like owners to over charge you on approved costs…this is your place to go.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Personal Experience
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "The "repair" they made did not hold up.This is the 2nd time it has almost killed us. Waiting on a reply from legal counsel at Ford. It is definitely totaled..."
- "Aamco Transmission Complaint 2-20-16 I changed my truck transmission filter & fluids and found a piece of metal at the bottom of the transmission oil pan. I was not sure what the..."
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "Ordered a wig but when received I could see it was the wrong item. I had ordered the glamerous bob straight hairstyle, see first photo but was send graceful bob..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "My son was so excited to purchase this TV. He had saved his allowance for almost two years to purchase a big screen TV. I'm a single mom working two..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."