Benzin Motorworks - Avoid Benzin Motorwerks Tulsa, OK
My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney.
Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over.Record the conversation or sign an agreement.
If you happen to decline the repairs for their very expensive charges, you will have added expense to your diagnostic that was not discussed. Once you begin to inquire about the additional charges that you were not told of, nor approved, one of the owners Denny will come and argue and threaten to hold your car hostage until you pay his fees not approved. He's not calm, he gets in your face acting tough and yelling that your gonna pay or he'll hold your car. This was my experience and I would never recommend this shop to anyone.
There is a good Mercedes benz shop on 6th street in Tulsa with O’brian or Jason at Bezworks in Broken Arrow. Unless you want sly, ***-like owners to over charge you on approved costs…this is your place to go.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Personal Experience
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I had booked my travel from Mumbai to London via Abu Dhabi via Etihad Airways and have had the most horrible and horrid experience I have had in my lifetime..."
- "Purchased from Home Depot a RO water filtration system, it leaked and caused damage. They sent plumbers to repair it a few times and the damage under the sink cannot..."
- "the following images are proof of criminal record of m Nancy Taylor Extended Arms cleaning contractors Memphis TN...while Ms. Taylor posted her competitors over 20 year old criminal history ...ooops..."
- "THEY USED TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE AT THIS BRAUM’S, GOOD FOOD, BUT EVER SINCE THE #PC #BlackLivesMatter "MANAGER" OF THAT STORE, ALONG WITH HER ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOOK OVER, THE PLACE..."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "Placed order on the 8th. They didn't process order for a week and a half. By the time order was placed, they were out of one of the items (duh!)...."