Benzin Motorworks - Avoid Benzin Motorwerks Tulsa, OK
My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney.
Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over.Record the conversation or sign an agreement.
If you happen to decline the repairs for their very expensive charges, you will have added expense to your diagnostic that was not discussed. Once you begin to inquire about the additional charges that you were not told of, nor approved, one of the owners Denny will come and argue and threaten to hold your car hostage until you pay his fees not approved. He's not calm, he gets in your face acting tough and yelling that your gonna pay or he'll hold your car. This was my experience and I would never recommend this shop to anyone.
There is a good Mercedes benz shop on 6th street in Tulsa with O’brian or Jason at Bezworks in Broken Arrow. Unless you want sly, ***-like owners to over charge you on approved costs…this is your place to go.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Personal Experience
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Dear Mr Bequary ,We spoke on 10/25/2014 concerning the second time this vehicle was not repaired properly. We spoke of the bad paint- job, and it's anomalies, the attempt..."
- "First thing if your ever end up taking your car there, make sure u take it to another place to double check their work. Took the car to replace the clutch..."
- "I have a 2009 Hyundai Sonata with a factory paint job that is defective primarily the hood. The prep to make the paint stick to the hood was not properly..."
- "Pulled straight out of thr bah, no stray fries in the bottom of bag. This disrespect has got to STOP. I don't know why I keep giving you guys chances...."
- "Ordered tv stand from company through Amazon. Item was very poorly packaged, damaged and missing multiple components. I immediately contacted Cymax but received extremely unhelpful responses and poor attitudes over..."
- "THEY USED TO HAVE GOOD SERVICE AT THIS BRAUM’S, GOOD FOOD, BUT EVER SINCE THE #PC #BlackLivesMatter "MANAGER" OF THAT STORE, ALONG WITH HER ARROGANT ATTITUDE TOOK OVER, THE PLACE..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I recently bought 2 numbers for overseas. The service was terrible. About 50% of the time I was getting either one-way connection (the other party was hearing me, but I..."