Reston, Virginia
1.2K views 5 comments

ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore.It was advertised as no voc and no odor.

Related: Benjamin Moore Aura sem-gloss worst paint ever

Right. Not only was it toxic and made me sick but the stink is there there after 2 years and 6 overcoats of paint to try to seal it. I found out that there is actually a class action law suit against this disgusting company. Just like many other companies that were started a long time ago and had great customer service and honesty, Benjamin Moore has become a horrid, vicious, unsavory, dishonest, unethical company that never recalled this toxic paint and won't make restitution.

I have lost a new very expensive art studio that unless it's torn down and rebuilt cannot ever be used again. It is called a sick building...made toxic by Benjamin Moore. They have refused to remediate so I have to file a law suit now.

Fun huh!

Do not trust this company.Who knows when their next batch of poison will be on the shelves at a store near you!

Review about: Toxic Natura Paint.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Benjamin Moore Paint
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Benjamin Moore?

Comments

evilweenie

What this guy forgot to mention is that he has a very sandy *** and the scratchyness has made him(her) irate and idiotic. Its okay baby, cry and let it all out.

da painter
Sudlersville, Maryland, United States #676516

strange no one else has had this problem, I used that paint in my childs room three years ago and love it....

TSuzuki
to da painter Dedham, Massachusetts, United States #1178014

thousands of poeple around the world have this problem!!!

HVPainter

In response...I am not allowed to speak about this situation due to confidiality agreement but all I can say is do some googling.

mark

Sounds like a bad batch of paint.I havent had that problem.

Natura is one of the best paints I have used.All paint manufacturers have bad batches of paint once in a while.