Arcadia, California
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Our party walked in to sit at the lounge under the assumption that the service would be smooth sailing, but instead it was terrible.Our food came late,understanding that there are times when the sushi bar gets held up, however this was by far (in the point of the view of the customer) was just unacceptable.

The plates were not even cleaned properly. One dish served at a time, each time the dish getting progressively worse in taste and quality. We were served a plate with a stain (and received no apology). The waitress who served us did quite the lousy job of attending to us, and came back to check every once in a while (which simply seemed half-assed).

The food was prepared not by a chef but a waitress from behind the sushi bar (which was probably the reason for the hold up in our food). When received it seemed utterly hard to believe that what was being served could be called sushi. And the sushi deluxe? Please.

There was nothing deluxe in that. All in all this experience was not a pleasurable one. We paid around $74 for *** food and *** service. It was quite the baffling experience, and I would not recommend this to anyone.

besides the hibachi part, this restaurant completely disregards the rest of the restaurant.

Review about: Sushi.

I didn't like: Customer service, Food quality, Terrible service, Dirty dishes, Slow.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Benihana?

Comments

West Roxbury, Massachusetts, United States #998005

and did you bring up your complaint with the manager?doesn't sound like it.

if you're going to come on here to complain you could at least do so after having complained to the management there about the issues.

many will try to address them right away and make it right by the customer but if you don't bring it to their attention how are they supposed to know?do you think EVERY company in the world has the $$$ to hire someone to come onto every random public complaints board and look for complaints HOPING their company isn't on here?

while there's no excuse for the poor service or the food, you yourself must take some responsibility for the fact that you did NOT complain to them then and there!

BethanyBlackburn

My best friend's ex-wife makes $75/hr on the laptop.She has been unemployed for eight months but last month her income with big fat bonus was over $15000 just working on the laptop for a few hours.

Read more on this site.....www.Earnmore9.com

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States #994928

What did the manager say when you spoke with them at the time of incident?