Mission Viejo, California
100% full Not resolved

I have been working with these Liars/Deceivers for 3 years now after they stole over $86.00 (this year only) in fees from me for not using the account and refusing to send my money back to me. STAY AWAY from this company owned by Xerox solutions- 500 Plaza Dr Fl 8, Secaucus, NJ 07094. FILE A COMPLAINT with the BBB, FCC, NDIC, & whoever else you can if they have "Fee'd" you to death and taken your money.

Related: Benefitwallet Account Review from Melrude, Minnesota

------ ------- -------- -------- ------- -------- ---- -------- ------- ------ ------- ------ ----- ----- ----- ---- ---- --- ----- ------- ------ ----- ---- --- -- ----- ------- ----- --

Review about: My Benefit Wallet.

I didn't like: Lack of accountability on their part, Customer service, Anything about them, Stealing over 80 dollars in fees for non use.

Turnaround Time
Additional Fees
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Benefitwallet Account
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $86
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Benefitwallet?

Comments

Short Hills, New Jersey, United States #1299659

I had a similar experience with the organization.

Too bad.